A few questions

1. Does 2.1 work with Windows 8?
  2. Is it a free upgrade for users of 2.0 or do I have to renew my licenses? I went through h_ll moving from 1.6 to 2.0
  3. If it is a free upgrade will my 2.0 license key work with 2.1?
  4. the link on the site takes me to a shopping cart that fails to download states cant create invoice, cannot buy free product. Do you have download link that works?

Hi TecDragon,

To answer:-

1. Does 2.1 work with Windows 8?
    Do you want to run the ESM server on a Windows 8 machine? If so then yes it will work but it is not an “officially” supported solution. If you are asking whether the ESM agent works on Windows 8 then the answer is “yes”. If you are asking whether the CIS AV suite runs on Windows 8 then the answer is “no, the version of CIS that ships with ESM 2.1 (5.10) does not work on Windows 8, you would need to upgrade to CIS version 5.12 which can be managed by ESM 2.1”

2. Is it a free upgrade for users of 2.0 or do I have to renew my licenses? I went through h_ll moving from 1.6 to 2.0
    Yes it is a free upgrade. It is also a lot easier to do an in-place upgrade as 2.1 is built on the same platform as 2.0 was. Version 1.6 was a completely different animal to version 2.0 and I am surprised you chose tp upgrade

3.If it is a free upgrade will my 2.0 license key work with 2.1?
Yes

1. the link on the site takes me to a shopping cart that fails to download states cant create invoice, cannot buy free product. Do you have download link that works?
    The reason you cannot upgrade from that download page is because you already have an existing license, Use this link http://download.comodo.com/cesm/download/setups/CESM_Setup_2.1_Full.exe

Kind regards,
Michel.