a bug or any prob??

cis gave me an antivirus alert and it was a fp so instead of ignoring it i accidently clicked on my own safe files. then i removed it from my own safe files but now its not detecting it. i restarted the system then too its not detecting it now. any info why?? the file is also not there in the exclusions.

thanxx
naren

If you say that the application was FP is likely that this application has been added to the safe list and therefore is not detected anymore.

What application is it?

See if it is also in Exclusions of the AV.

i did all the things instantly. so the question of being added to the safe list does not arise. dont know why the strange behaviour. but as i said the detection was fp so submitted it and its fixed today. the file name is microsoft user-mode driver framework install-v1.0-winxp. there are 4 folders with slightly different name like wdfc8.temp, wdfd2.temp but with same file of same size from microsoft in windows temp folder. all the 4 files are same so comodo was detecting all the 4. but for 1 file i accidently clicked my own safe files and even after removing this 1 file from my own safe files and restarting the system comodo was not detecting this file but was detecting the other 3. isn’t this strange when all the 4 files are same. and yes the file was also not there in the exclusions. so i didn’t understood this behaviour of comodo antivirus and posted here to get some info on it.

thanxx
naren