1 second error

Hi humberlad

I’ve emailed the Admin. But, based on the error message you posted… I don’t think “the 1 second error” is a permanent error (it’s a bug as Soya indicated). Usually trying again a few minutes later will result in a successful login. So, try your original humberlad login again & see if it works.

PS: I believe Stuart is talking about the login duration. Thanks, Stuart.

After literally dozens of attempts I have finally managed to get back in :BNC I had not seen the link concerning this problem but it would appear that it is affecting a number of posters. Thanks to all for their help.

Thanks kail for your response to my email and for your help/advice it was much appreciated.

I have just found out that if you use the log in at the bottom of the Home Page delete the 60 minutes leave the ‘stay logged in’ box checked you get logged in every time without the 1 second error coming up.

I have just found out that if you use the log in at the bottom of the Home Page delete the 60 minutes leave the ‘stay logged in’ box checked you get logged in every time without the 1 second error coming up.

This will be shown as a guest posting as I am deleting the extra registrations I created trying to get logged in past the 1 second bug! regards humberlad

Same problem here, but I will try your recommandation. Thank you m8 :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Lol :slight_smile: humberlad is right. His “login” solution works all the time :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

yes humberlad is correct it works every time for me also :slight_smile: (:CLP)

I managed to get around the “1 second bug” by activating the https padlock to the right of the register (logout) button. Weird huh… ?
:THNK

Pleased we found a way around that bug it must be putting alot of people off coming to the site! I thought it was a registration problem as others seemed to be loggin on ok. Talk about an inferiority complex!!! Lol (:SAD)

I have been trying to log on for 3 days
Each time it says"An error occured"
I managed this Morning by clicking onto a members name and then logged on that way and it worked
Does anybody have any ideas please.
Thanks and Regards

Greetings,
First of all, I think this fits better in Comodo website issues for submitting website problems only.

Now to help you with your problem Do you get something else than “An error occured”? Something with “The last posting from your IP was less than 1 seconds ago. Please try again later.”?

If yes, it’s already known(1 second error), and under investigation.

Cheers,
Ragwing

I have tried to reply thanking you for your trouble but somewhere it got lost.
Problem seems to have been sorted and there was something about 1 second
Thanks again

rambo,

As I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, your post was merged into the existing thread; if you read back through, you’ll see a couple suggestions of workarounds folks have found and posted. Most common seems to be changing the default time period to remain logged in (right next to the user name and password boxes). I find that if I change that right off the bat, I have no problem logging in. Which time period you change it to does not seem to matter - I’ved used 1 Day, 1 Month, 1 Hour; anything except Forever.

Not sure what the problem is, but I know Comodo is aware of it.

LM

Gentlemen.
Any further news on this problem?
It has taken me about 30 different combinations to get here.
My patience is wearing a little thin
Thanks

Rambo use the log in method I use ie: if you use the log in at the bottom of the Home Page, leave the ‘stay logged in’ box checked you get logged in every time without the 1 second error coming up. Regards HL

Great,it really did work.
I must say that it was not one of the ways i tried.
Thanks and Best Regards

Pleased to be of help. Keep an eye out for others with the same problem! Best wishes. HL

I tried to login using the default login length (forever) and kept getting the following error:

An error occurred. Please wait 1 second before attempting to log in again.

When I put the length to one hour, I was able to log in.

Please get rid of this error, as I wish to remain logged in all the time.

I get this error everytime I try to sign on so i just go to https://www.forums.comodo.com and that works fine

I moved the last 2 posts here because there is no sense in creating more threads of the same issue. Gibran found that if you logged in using the bottom one (from the Welcome forum page), it works even with the Forever option.