CTM vs. Wondershare Time Shuttle

Recetnly there was released a new system restore product called Wondershare Time Shuttle. What do you think about it? Have anyone tried it? How is it compared to CTM?

http://www.system-tools-software.com/system-restore/

Thanks

Not familiar with Wondershare, but WOT reports your link as spam/phishing site.
Perhaps moderator should remove link.

CTM the best forever ;D

A funny program, is pretty much like CTM at the stage. The same questions, installation procedure and… bugs. Worse - it showed me a boot screen, CTM-like, but I never saw any error messages nor a tray icon (not sure if it should be, suppose yes). It exists in a programs list but won’t execute with a message that I have not enough privilege to run it. That’s wonder cuz I got an administrator status. The worst is they want 40 bucks for that ■■■■.

Guys, thank you for your answers. Before I install some software I want to know as much information about it as possible. I tried Rollback, but I can not install it, because it freezes my computer. I tried to install CTM, but also can not install it, because it does not suppert RAID disks. So I was curious about this piece of software, if you have some experience with it (and if it is not a remake of some above mentioned software). Thanks

I think CTM cannot be compared against, especially being free.

Definitely true. And, if I had to choose, I would suppose the integrity of the information is much more important than speed. Well, in my case. Never heard of programs of that kind supporting RAID. Backup programs only - Acronis may be, Norton Ghost, Paragon but htey are all payed. Not sure if Comodo Backup supports RAID. Kyle?