When will the next major update be for Comodo Internet Security?

Forget about new GUIs and ease of use. Just fix all the bugs now. To begin with, Threatcast. >:(

Oddly enough, I have never seen this feature work.
CIS interface may be clunky, but at least in my experience the features worked as advertised.

Since 3.8 I keep getting a Error 106: Not able to connect to Internet, not only for Threatcast, but the standard check for updates as well.

Since I would never rely on general consensus blindly, Threatcast is unimportant to me, so I never cared to isolate the cause of the problem.

I installed CIS V3.9 over V3.8 using the updater,I did not do a “new install”. Should I have uninstalled 3.8 and install 3.9? Am I truly at 3.9 or do I have a blend of 3.8 and 3.9?
Product version indicates 3.9.95478.509
Signature 1413

There is a minority of cases in which updating from 3.8 to 3.9 turned problematic. When your version of 3.9 works without flaws then there is no reason to worry. When you think it is flawed open a topic and we will investigate it with you,

No flaws here that I see… There was actually two updates, one for the updater itself and then the 3.9 update. Just wasn’t sure base on some of the topics I read…
Thanks for the response…

The clean install of 3.9 was not required, but it was recommended because there were changes in how firewall and D+ rules were created and saved.

Oh where or where is 3.10 at? Oh where or where can it be??? :THNK

Not too far I should think. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile: Any idea if we are talking hours, days or weeks away???

Man i wish there was a count down to the new 3.10

Last I heard it was sometime toward the end of the month.

So with in the next 4 days for North America and within the next 3 days for Europe and Asia.
lol

3 days and counting… :THNK

Don’t hold your breath. That’s an estimate (in other words, give or take a few days or even a week). :wink:

3 days (+ 7 days) and counting ;D …

:ilovecomodo: Internet Security:ilovecomodo: