Trying to open a Not Incognito Window in Dragon (Latest Version) 121.0.6167.140 (64Bit)

Hopefully this is the right place to ask about an issue I am having with the latest version of Comodo Dragon.
I have the browser set to open in the Incognito mode.
Previously, If I ever needed to open a Non Incognito window / tab. I would click on the vertical ellipsis> 3 vertical dots in upper RH corner and select New Window (2nd choice from top) it would open a NON INCOGNITO window for browsing then I type in the web address.
Now when I select that it opens a new window but in INCOGNITO MODE even though there is already a separate choice for that (3rd from list of choices)
What am I doing wrong?
I shouldn’t have to go into the settings menu turn off “Start in Incognito mode” and restart the browser to open a “regular” Window. If this isn’t the right forum to address this issue could a moderator please forward to the correct area for a hopefull resolution
MAHALO
M13

It is happening here also. It looks like you may have found a bug. Let’s wait for one or two more users to confirm.

ALOHA
Thank you for your reply & also checking into the issue.
I was worried my description of the problem might sound confusing.
Also, the fact that you experienced the problem on your end alleviates my concern
that it may have been a software conflict of some sort on my computer.
With all of the knowledgeable people that post here & the folks at Comodo
I’m sure someone will figure it out.
Perhaps in the next version / release.
MAHALO & ALOHA
M13 :call_me_hand:>SHAKA

Hi @Murphy13,

Thank you for being an active user!

We are investigating right now and will come back with an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you,
The Comodo Browser Team.

Hi @Murphy13,

We found a solution for this issue and it will be fixed in the next release version.

Best regards,
The Comodo Browser Team.

1 Like