The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

How Will You Become Famous?

Result:

" You’re a writer!

You’re kind of mischievious and you don’t let many people in very easily. It kind of bothers you, but all that built up personality will make a great novel. Go for it! Why not? "

Tiger in my case 88)

Tiger
Your a tiger!! congrats!! Your not afraid to stand up for what is right, or to stand up the people who annoy you! But don’t be afraid to listen to some people’s opinions so that you can reach a better understanding of people.

huh? i didn’t read that part ???

This is me… (:SHY)

" Eagle
Your a Eagle!! Your a wise person who thinks almost all of their plans through quickly and and make the best reasult for u and those around you. People enjoy your company, but are sometimes suprised by how intense you can become when you are challenged."

I am the same animal as DaRtH VaDeR : Eagle.

Commodus, that is a perfect one for you.

How Will You Become Famous?

Result:

" You’re a writer!

You’re kind of mischievious and you don’t let many people in very easily. It kind of bothers you, but all that built up personality will make a great novel. Go for it! Why not? "

I’m an Eagle too. :a0

huh? i didn’t read that part ???

nice! we fellow eagles should have a meeting… (:LGH)

I am the same animal as DaRtH VaDeR : Eagle.

Commodus, that is a perfect one for you.

Well when I do my human self I’m a Eagle, when I do my alien self I’m a peacock. >:(
88)

I’m an Eagle too. :a0

Well, stay more human then… not many organisms can choose between alien and earth like creatures…

nice! we fellow eagles should have a meeting… (:LGH)

Peacock all the way (:TNG)

Well when I do my human self I’m a Eagle, when I do my alien self I’m a peacock. >:(
88)

I knew someone would say that. >:(

Well these wonderful mods are starting to “humanize” me. 88) Can’t say it’s a bad thing though! :slight_smile:

Well, stay more human then… not many organisms can choose between alien and earth like creatures…

Well, you did leave yourself a little exposed there. Calling yourself a peacock is ask… begging for it really.

Peacock all the way (:TNG)