The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread

hi commy (:WAV)
any luck registering your dragon? ;D

oh no! Mr. sir emperor master :cry:

Nope. The registration is still not allowed (:SAD) But I’ll keep clicking you Bluey every day (:WIN)

Good, good. At least one behaves ;D Not like Xan >:( That bastard cut off my chocolate supply line >:(

ahhh…that pesky xan can be a rebel sometines, can’t he now? ;D

hi commy (:WAV)
any luck registering your dragon? ;D

Yep…I changed my name once to be sorta like his and he got very mad. 88)

Nope. The registration is still not allowed (:SAD) But I’ll keep clicking you Bluey every day (:WIN)

My Lil Dragon came out of its shell. :BNC :BNC :BNC

I’m proud new Papa
Come visit my dragon Please Click on Xui In the Signature below

ahhh…that pesky xan can be a rebel sometines, can’t he now? ;D

what the ![ at ]$[ at ]#%%$^$% >:(
i took 2 days to hatch my eggie. this is not fair >:(
how could yours hatched at the same date as mine? >:(
you must be cheating >:(

Yep…I changed my name once to be sorta like his and he got very mad. 88)

i’m a snake >:-D

[b]Snake

Your very distant from most people and the people who you aren’t distant with understand you well. Dark people often have reasons to why they became the way they are, and some people find that both attractive and intreging. But you really don’t care what they think anyway, and in some cases thats a bad thing. Try to talk to people about what’s going on with you, it might help ease the hurt.[/b]

My Lil Dragon came out of its shell. :BNC :BNC :BNC

I’m proud new Papa
Come visit my dragon Please Click on Xui In the Signature below

Gee, that seems like Ganda…

what the ![ at ]$[ at ]#%%$^$% >:(
i took 2 days to hatch my eggie. this is not fair >:(
how could yours hatched at the same date as mine? >:(
you must be cheating >:(

Tiger in my case 88)

Tiger
Your a tiger!! congrats!! Your not afraid to stand up for what is right, or to stand up the people who annoy you! But don’t be afraid to listen to some people’s opinions so that you can reach a better understanding of people.

i’m a snake >:-D

[b]Snake

Your very distant from most people and the people who you aren’t distant with understand you well. Dark people often have reasons to why they became the way they are, and some people find that both attractive and intreging. But you really don’t care what they think anyway, and in some cases thats a bad thing. Try to talk to people about what’s going on with you, it might help ease the hurt.[/b]

This is me… (:SHY)

" Eagle
Your a Eagle!! Your a wise person who thinks almost all of their plans through quickly and and make the best reasult for u and those around you. People enjoy your company, but are sometimes suprised by how intense you can become when you are challenged."

Gee, that seems like Ganda…