joined to say i hate it

(:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY)

stuck with this stupid firewall

will format my laptop

when make a software…no! stupid free software…have a effective UN-Installer

the only update needed is an un-installer.
real one…that can take the stupid firewall off .

Greetings!

It looks like you’re unhappy with the uninstaller for CFP? I have to say it was close that I deleted this topic because it’s just like “omg this firewall sucks”, but since you at least said you had problem with the uninstalling procedure, you’ll maybe be able to specify some more what the problem is?
Also remember, while some things might be quite frustrating, like uninstalling softwares (CFP isn’t the only one that might fail to uninstall properly), it’s always a good idea to come with some ideas on how to improve the software, and not only negative comments.

Cheers,
Ragwing

Why wont the uninstaller work? Have you tired a third party uninstaller like Revo?

do you have an UNINSTALL video plz. ??

Well, i guess there’s a need of a correct uninstaller (this user isn’t the first one who mention problems).

This has been posted several times but honestly speaking I have Comodo on both my laptop and desktop and ever since 3.0 came out over a year ago or so I have always been able to uninstall it.

I honestly dont think hes used it. Installation problems can be easily solved. I think he just has a grudge with comodo.

True.

maybe if he’s not happy with comodo he can ask for his money back :wink:

i had a prob once to uninstall comodo but there was a tip to uninstall it that was posted in the forum and it worked.

Sir,

Why all this hue and cry? A registry cleaner for uninstall of CFP 3.0 is already posted in this forum by hmmmm… may be Ragwig and it works. We understand that since new updates are still being given by Comodo we should not write off the great development team. The results of Firewall and Defense+ is great except some bugs which I suppose is being fixed. Even I have faced a problem of reboot in XP SP2 but am sure it will be cleared very soon.

ailef is right.

DEMAND A REFUND!

Please note - all refunds paid in Zimbabwean Dollars.

This type of attitude is NOT beneficial for Comodo. :-TD :-TD
CFP is free, but only in terms of monetary costs.
There are still costs in terms of time for installation, configuration, etc., not to mention when something goes wrong there is the time involved in re-installing, etc.

Just because a product is “free”, that doesn’t mean it’s vendors should be so callous with its users.

Frankly, I am quite surprised and disappointed to see this coming from Comodo.
Apparently the number one spot on the Matousec list has affected the egos of the Comodo staff.
(:NRD)

Guy’s lets not get into attacking each other. Everyone here represents Comodo. We don’t want the Comodo forum to look like a joke do we?

[at] axl and horrified

Apologies if my attempt at humour has gone awry.

[at] axl

Sorry bud, I’m not Comodo staff, just another user, like yourself. If I’ve written anything that has lead you to believe that I work for Comodo, then I apologise. If, OTH, it’s something you’ve assumed, then I’m blameless (at least in this instance ;))

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Sorry bud, but with 4200+ posts you are far from being "just another user, like yourself".

If I've written anything that has lead you to believe that I work for Comodo, then I apologise. If, OTH, it's something you've assumed, then I'm blameless (at least in this instance ;))

Your credentials list you as “Global Moderator”, with 4200+ posts, and now you want to distance yourself from your comments?

Come on guy; Be a Man and have some Integrity… :THNK

Beware, tha’ Matrix has you! (:KWL)

I still wonder when the problem occurs. I guess you need to install a beta version (or 2.4 early?) cause i got no probles (tried with update and clean install).

c’mon axl, he was joking about the “refund” thing. and indeed, moderators are forum members just like us (with some additional this & that, like power to lock a topic,moving post,adding some more smileys ;D etc).

p.s.about CFP (V2 & V3) uninstallation, i never got any problem on XP SP2 media center edition.

There are other users with more post than me, and there are many with more posts per day (averaged) than myself. I’ve just been here pretty much from the start. Other than my longevity, I’m still pretty much just another user, like yourself.

Your credentials list you as "Global Moderator", with 4200+ posts, and now you want to distance yourself from your comments?

I want to distance my self from my comments??? Sorry, I don’t want to do that, and fail to see how anything I’ve written would lead you to think that.

Come on guy; Be a Man and have some Integrity.... :THNK

Luckily, neither my manhood nor my integrity hinges upon your, or anyone else’s opinion.

If I can remind you of what you wrote, which was in direct response to a post of mine

Frankly, I am quite surprised and disappointed to see this coming from Comodo. Apparently the number one spot on the Matousec list has affected the egos of the Comodo staff.

I repeat, I am not Comodo staff, nor, to the best of my knowledge, are any of the other Global Moderators. I do not get paid my them, I receive no special consideration or compensation. I do this purely because I enjoy it, mostly.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Last paragraph you forgot something ie (try to help other users in any way you can) which all the moderators do to great effect.
Dennis