How you can help Comodo!

Do you want me to send the information through this forum?

sure…there is a Personal Message facility where you can send me a Message directly.

I’d like to help Comodo too. I feel that you guys got plenty of undeserved bad press these last few years.

Do you have a page listing the advantages of your products in detail? (I mean, a ‘our features’ vs ‘the competition’s features’ page of some kind which can be shown to people?)

I have found this one ComodoCA Official Site | Comodo SSL Certificate No 1 Trust Provider | Why Comodo SSL but it doesn’t compare what you do vs the competition.

It’d be great to have that to convince people to go with Comodo.

Thanks Joeben!

There is a source you may want to take a look at: https://www.whichssl.com

It does have a compare section.

Most of my friends/family are idiots when it comes to computers, I paid for the internet security package 15 dollars for 3 devices is cheap altho i didnt find comodo on my android device via gplay, i’d buy an ssl cert off ya when I need to get one (no site online atm). I don’t see how I can help, does the new version have an ‘idiot’ mode that doesn’t block things that it doesn’t recognise vs what it knows is bad? Altho I love not trusting apps with internet access unless they can prove they require it.