COMODO Leak Test Suite Updated Version

Hi all,
I m running windows 7 x 64bit edition.
I have CIS & Iobit security 360 installed on my system
After running test i found “Impersonation: DDE Vulnerable”
How can i fix this?
My total score is 330/340.

Like some AVs, IE8 doesn’t like CLT. 88)

http://pici.se/pictures/small/VlluUkJMK.png

Well in proactive mode along with on-access AV and Paranoid D+ I got 160/340

And in Internet Security Mode, along with on-access and Paranoid D+ 320/340

PS- also had UAC off, as use Metaboli, but turned back on and will turn off when playing games only (even though lot of hassle).

EDIT/ADD: Now got 330/340 , how do I protect against 8) Invasion: FileDrop, that is the only one I failed now.

coat.dlll got trojan generic virus? its detected by cloud panda security.

Assuming an umbrella won’t solve that either, does Panda have a way report this False positive?

And the other vendors? 88) :wink:

http://www.virustotal.com/sv/analisis/2e3b537a8621dfb601c7386e179c6878618d4fbf1869e5f514bb8919113201ff-1259773078

The default configuration should be able to trap that (see pic).

You could try deleting clt.exe policy in Defense+ Tasks > Advanced > Computer Security Policy and doubleclick on that test again.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Do you wish to suggest some other meaningful solution or is there a chance you doubt it is a misdetected false positive? 88)

:smiley:
No, I mean not only Panda should get an F/P report. :wink: Many Generic and Heuristic detections… 88)

Yep Many Generic and Heuristic misdetections were confirmed due to your zealous effort and if the False positives were already reported to those vendors you would have got nothing to post about (other than maybe a list mentioning leaktest.coat). :a0

edit: Sorry!I didn’t see the time of the previous post and here is very different time of the day in my country.:slight_smile:

Already had it all set to block, removed it and re-blocked it and tried on non-admin account, failed same part of the test 330/340, thanks for your reply. Sounds kind of sad, but I want to get 340/340 :P0l

It appears that your CIS installation is not operating properly.

If you haven’t changed any of the defaults in Defense+ Tasks > Common Tasks >My Protected Files or Defense+ Tasks > Advanced > Defense+ Settings and The diagnostic utility under Miscellaneous completes without error I would advise you to caution.

In COMODO\COMODO Internet Security folder there is a backup of the original configurations wich could be imported using Miscellaneous > Manage My Configurations and thereafter activated to address even the possibility that the current config got corrupted.

COMODO - Proactive Security.cfg with defense+ set to safe mode should pass all tests.

If even reinstalling won’t help, I could only assume that a software conflict is impairing CIS operation (nor that I have a clue).

If that is the case probably trial and error approach and some luck would be needed to identify the root cause though it would be probably better to create a topic in the D+ help boards mentioning also information like your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and Service Pack revision and other security and utility software installed on your system.

Changed to Proactive Security, scored 340/340 did diagnostis in misc, nothing found. Will keep on Proactive.

Well, I could post about my zealous effort with CLT. :stuck_out_tongue:
http://www.alltomxp.se/forum/index.php/topic/19513-laecktest/

Indeed it likely required a great deal of work and dedication though since running leaktests provide also an useful learning/training experience related to each technique I hope nobody will misunderstand results like those of Panda cloud and miss such opportunity.

I hope you would agree that while scores/summaries might be interesting, using leaktests and make use of a product/s of choice to recognize, understand and address those techniques is important as well. :-TU

Getting out Google Translator…again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grr…it wouldn’t auto-detect and I didn’t know (at first) what language that was (lol).

Here is a translated version.

Did LeakTests ever get posted on the main Comodo site? I’m not able to find it. Could you provide a link?

Here: Test My PC Security

Thanks, but I already ran across that site. I was just trying to find it on Comodo’s site. I found it here, but found no way to get there from the main site. Also, this page seems outdated, although the link for LeakTests gives you the current version.