Comodo Internet Security V8.2.0.4703 (Chrome Hotfix) is released!

Please dont post your problems with the leaked version. It was not meant for the public to use and any problems you are having is your own responsibility.

Thanks

:slight_smile: :-TU

EDIT: removed screenshots for confidentiality. Please dont post screenshots

You upgraded from 8.2 version?

No… :wink:

Is CIS 9 going to use AMSI feature on Win 10?

Stay on topic or I will start removing the offending posts to clean up this thread.

Currently using the comodo internet security V8.2.0.4703 which should be the latest version, this is a fresh install on windows 10, not update from previous version of comodo cis, whenever i click on update, the definition will update fine, but the program update will alway show new verson available but when the attempt to download the latest update, it will fail with error code ‘‘0x80030201 - The file download was aborted abnormally. The file is incomplete.’’ Why is this so? Pls help thks

21/09/2015.

where is buketB or mellih to talk about the not support for windows 10 (not fully support atleast) in this “Comodo Internet Security V8.2.0.4703” edition?

Reported to moderator.

One bug does not qualify for a sweeping statement. As stated before:

Bugs need to be reported and processed. That takes time. Unfortunately you cannot report your bug making it less likely to be fixed.

So I suggest you stop repeating the same thing over and over again. It can be seen as post poisoning (paragraph 8 section 8 of the Forum Policy).

Well, I’ve been running Win 7 for quite a while now, but I finally got Win 10 to install!! Comodo is working GREAT, with no problems whatsoever. This is one of those 32 bit installs on a laptop that has 64 bit hardware, thanks Toshiba! Anyway, Comodo IS is working with no problems! Looking forward to version nine when it comes out. If you guys do a beta, count me in for that too!!

Hello, this Hotfix is supposed to have fixed crashes in Chrome 45. However, the problem I and my family are having is with Chrome 45 freezing. This occurs when with a couple of tabs open, an attempt is made to close one tab. Immediately the ‘x’ button on the tab is click to close that one tab, ALL of chrome, and I mean ALL the opened tabs, freeze. I have sent a mail to ‘qmarius’ but have received no reply. My temporary soloution is to keep uninstalling Chrome 45 and installing Chrome 44 which does not have this proiblem. Thanks.

Comodo’s last release is 44, you might wish to consider this browser.

Thanks for your advise. But ever since I had my laptop with Windows 8.1 installed, I have used Chrome and will like to remain that way. So it will be much appreciated if this problem is addressed. Today, Chrome has been upgraded to version 46 and the problem is still there so I am back to version 44 which does not seem to have this headache.

It fixes another crash than the one you are suffering from. Does the problem also happen with the latest versions of Chromodo and Dragon (assuming you have them installed)?

Are there others also suffering from this crash?

a lot of plans and infos regardless ccav, but what about cis9 beta?

cmon guys… show us some respect.

Comodo is not forgetting us and working on CIS 9 beta. I’d rather have beta quality beta than alpha quality beta for the sake of rushing.

We don’t appreciate your inflammatory tone. As far as us mods are concerned you’re still on probation. Tread carefully.

Yro, post one more time about CIS9, see what happens.
Have a good day

Comodo does not deactivate windows firewall it leaves both on, on installation windows10 x64 home

Thanks jonhy boy. You too, have a good day.

That post was not inflamatory or something like that. With everybody talking about ccav I think that the other subject was a little blurried… just that. But lets focus on cis 8 and ccav (on the other topic).