Comodo Internet Security v.7 news

comodo will release their new realease or not but one thing is sure i dont trust geekbuddys words i dont use it.

come soon means it will take more time to release the beta

First please try to not make multiple posts…

The guy on GeekBuddy talked about FINAL release, that’s obvious.

The guy on GeekBuddy talked about FINAL release, that’s obvious.
Hopefully that makes sense now.

@sarkar What is your purpose ?
They how many time said “When it is ready, it will be released”
do not be afraid! You are protected with CIS6…

i am not afraid i want a product which will provide time to time maintainance release dont like a product which play hide an seek game with users. Dont ask what type of hide and seek play i am talking about?

Ok we will see when it wil be released…

we all the users of CIS premium free version & Comodo antivirus free edition wants a much much improved antivirus + antimalware + antispyware + antiadware + antirootkit + antikeylogger engine in upcoming CIS v7 premium free version & Comodo antivirus free version , special improvements is expected & required in the process of complete & proper removal capability of any stubborn & complex forms of any types of threats & malwares & rootkits on windows 8/8.1 based operating systems & also hope detection rates too gets more & more better in future

Why not using comodo to not get infected?

And then Comodo also has CCE, if you against all odds were to be infected while using CIS.

There have been time to time maintenance releases starting from 6.0 to the current 6.3 version. We could also rephrase that Comodo thinks the v6 branch is pretty much where it was supposed to be.

dont like a product which play hide an seek game with users. Dont ask what type of hide and seek play i am talking about?
There is no hide and seek game. Comodo is simply working on v7 which will be preceded by public beta testing.

Please refrain from inflammatory comments. It’s not the first time you are making questionable contributions.

They are releasing beta/released/new softwares but what we are waiting/want are not there, no new info too.

Like they released a new software for business, CCloud Windows & Android, Mobile Security, Backup, etc… but I guess these softwares are less loved by users.

Users most loved, softwares that they want/wait have not released & no info too, like CIS 7 Beta, Time Machine, Cloud AV, BB, etc…
Few promised 1-2-3 years ago & still no sign, no info, nothing…

They really need to manage this in a good way, info, releases, upcoming stuffs, etc… Feed users screenshots, info, timely/promised releases, etc… Then no one would have to waste their time, energy, shout, complaint, etc…

you are right my friend

25.01.2014 expect cis beta 7

are you sure?

no dates have been given

Yes 25.01 has been given by Melih in one topic

Can you post a link?

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/cis-2014-gui-sneak-preview-t97057.0.html;msg730951#msg730951

So no, 25.01 was not given by Melih, something Melih said in bold was interpreted as “25” by another user and even then nothing there says it’s January, could be 25 February, that is if 25 now was the meaning, let’s hope it was the meaning but please lets not spread misinformation.

True. Melih did not say the any date time… he wants to say something us ;D We do not know this exactly :-TU