Comodo Internet Security v.7 news

so if it is upto the company then why are you defending them it is their work to inform the users no?

I’m not defending anyone. Their work is not only based of informing users…

it’s their work.

i don’t know if i just LOL or LMFAO.

Do you contact microsoft to have informations about windows 9?

have you any responses?

NO! unbelievable.

Can’t agree more with you lyonel… :-TU

uuuu sharp as a knife :-TU

LOL! Anyway… Any info about CIS 7? LOL! :-X

:-TD

Rushing Comodo will not help. Besides, if they release CIS 7 too soon then there will be a ton of bugs. :frowning:

Yes, and asking for news is OK, but if Comodo does not want to give us these news, no need to reask everyday couple of days…

@ad18

this version will add parental control with a big advanced filter.

So a new function come with bugs because nothing can replace real condition for check the app in many many different environment.

hi

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3204/lky4.png

Aww that’s… counts on fingers a couple of months :frowning: But then again doesn’t the statement “We have not yet received the release date yet.” contradict the earlier statement of a couple of months? ??? Either way I’d rather have a more finished version, wouldn’t want it to be like the release of CIS v6

And just to be that guy, isn’t the GeekBuddy conversations confidential? ??? I haven’t really used it so I might of course be wrong however those kinds of chat have usually been confidential from my experience… maybe I’m just using shady products with shady support? ;D
Edit: I read through the Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions and couldn’t find anything like that so nevermind. :wink:

Which will release ? Beta or stable ?

It wil be released when it is ready :wink:

Releasing a major version without any BETA stage does not make sense.

I want v7 soon only because the v6 file submission is broken…

Speaking of that, we probably figured out that this issue is not server based, it’s more complex and thanks to wilk, it was replicated by Comodo and under processing by devs, sorry if this one took so long, but I must admit it was really complex… but !ot!

Yes I know I just wanted to say “wait till release” :-TU

A couple of months? That’s prob final/stable version. Beta should be before. So not long to go now 88) ;D

25.01.2014 hope we will see a beta version of the CIS 7, are looking forward to

lets wait for the beta till december it is just january only.give them some more months. People will think what am i saying yes i am out of my mind now it was not necessary to show the cis 7 images before 10 months i think.