Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.7036 Released.

Comodo has not decided yet to push a more recent build through the program updater hence why you and many others are still on 6818. It is a big frustration to all of us.

It’s up to you if you would like to wait or install this version. Before installing make a backup of the active configuration and save it in a folder that is not in the CIS installation folder. Then either install on top of 6818; CIS will keep your active profile which will be available in Configurations. You will have to activate it yourself. Or do a clean install and import and activate the saved configuration.

CIS has been running stable and without crashes on Win 10 2004 on my system. :-TU

KB4565503 - Windows 10 Pro x 64- 2004 (Build 19041.388)

hi. When will be released a new version of comodo internet security / comodo firewall ?

Thank you for your very detailed and to the point reply truly appreciated. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :-TU

A shoert feedback by me:

Windows 10 2004: :-TU :-TU :-TU

Hello Ploget & megaherz33 & ZorKas & prodex,

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:
Have a nice day!

Hello cinefilo1979,

Our CIS team members are working for the release,As soon the details will be updated.
Have a nice day!

Comodo devs need to build and test Comodo in Windows Slow Ring if not fast so people are not in for a treat.

Can never understand why Comodo Firewall won’t turn off windows firewall.

Hello christarzan,

Thank you for reporting.We will discuss it with the dev team.

Please let me know your CIS and Windows version?
Generally you can use anyone of the firewall (While using multi).When the CF is ON then the WDF is in OFF state and vice versa.FYI I cross checked with my environment,I’m on Win 10 pro 1809 there is no such problems.Further any info Please don’t hesitate to share us.

Have a nice day!

ISTR from some while ago now, that it’s some sort of licensing thing. The user is allowed to turn the firewall off but CIS is not allowed to do it automatically. Blame the lawyers I say. :wink:

Hi, this doesn’t fix an issue with WSL2, hope you will fix it soon.

windows insider build 20170 -200710 CIS is compatible;
download is slowdown (installer web)…

Hello Juri_gag,

Thank you for reporting.
As per dev team the reported issue is fixed and it will reflect in the upcoming release.

Have a nice day!

KB4568831 - Win 10 x 64 Pro-20Н2 up to (19042.421)
No problems

Found IPv6 bug or etc.

Just in test case when i try to block fc00::/7 or /6 or lower , it also block ::1 ??
result show in log list, not sure why it happen. not sure is it a bug or etc.

• Sample rule -
    Block fc00::/7 udp port any out fc00::/7 udp port 53
    [ use dnscrypt-proxy ]

Test it youself, sorry if you not found it.

Quote: “*Please note, this release has been rolled out for new users.
We shall be rolling out updates for existing users over the next few weeks.”

well my version is 12.0.0.6882, when I click on the update it says my version is the newest/no new updates?.. is something wrong with my program update function?

There is nothing wrong with the program update function. Comodo keeps on postponing the release for the wider audiences for unknown reasons. We have brought the delay to the attention of the developers but unfortunately without result. :-\

If you want to use the latest build you will have to install it yourself.

TY EricJH for the info :smiley: :-TU , well in regard of this comodo delay updates release :-TD

well I used the online-installer it has install the new version over the old one,
but all my firewall->networkzones->blocked zones-> settings entries are gone!!!
how can I export and Import those blocked zone settings? I have alot of blocked IP’s and mac-adresses and I dont won’t to make those settings every time after CIS program update.
Thanks god I made a system image backup before I installed this new version

Under Advanced Settings > Configuration > choose the Configuration you use and then Export . . . to a separate folder from the Comodo install. Once the new installation has done it’s thing and reboot etc., the you can Import the saved Configuration and all your previous settings should be there as you had them

I tend to Export as a precaution every couple of weeks and always after any changes I make