Comodo Dragon ver 29.1 is now available for download

Yes it does seem slower CD 29.1, maybe is a Server Issue, like there was with Privdog

Before switching I tried to use CD without any extensions, but it was almost the same… I was sad to give up CD after several years of happy use, but QupZilla is really much faster (especially considering that it integrates ADBlock)

Hi Jon79 and Nige_39,
Have you tried it with Comodo Secure DNS disabled?
Have you tried clearing your browsing data? Ctrl+Shift+Del
Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below?
Web-Pages load slowly or fail to load

Thanks.

Hello captainsticks

I have checked thru all the Settings. I don’t have Comodo DNS Enabled I only use my ISP DNS

I have done check on everything else and all seems fine.

I only seem to get periods of Slow internet and the rest of the time it’s just fine.

So I’m putting it down to Network Connection to my ISP.

So Thanks captainsticks for your Advise.

Regards

Nigel

You are welcome Nige_39, let us hope the speed settles in the near future.

Intermittent changes are always difficult to determine the cause, with so many possible factors.

Kind regards.

Yeah, I don’t use Comodo DNS, I set CD to clean history, cache and cookies at exit and I tried to disable the extensions… the speed test of my internet connection was fine, I just found CD 29.1 to be slow in both starting and loading pages…

I think I solved the problem (or at least, now CD 29.1 is loading pages quite fast again):

1. I set OpenDNS on both my router and PC
  2. I removed PrivDog and Ghostery extensions
  3. on CCleaner, I disabled the “Chrome In-App Payments service” (I didn’t find any other way to get rid of it)
    If anyone wanna try and post a feedback here, it’d be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your findings, it sounds like a possible conflict happening between your extensions.
In regards to the “Chrome In-App Payments service”, I have done the same as you.

If anyone here has chromecast can you tell me if you get sound when tab casting a show from cokeandpopcorn.ch

Comodo Dragon ver 30.0 is now available for download

Topic locked.