Comodo Dragon ver 27.2 is now available for download

It didn’t seem to depend on PrivDog, I disabled it and restarted and still some sites never responded.
When it gets stuck, it is not on every page at the same time. For example I could go to forums.comodo.com for a while then youtube.com for a while then go to twitch.tv for a while and then when I’d try to go to forums.comodo.com again it would never respond, I could then still go to twitch.tv but I were not able to go to forums.comodo.com until I restart the browser, the same thing could happen to any site, startpage.com happened very often though.
I answered believing something else was asked so the text above does not apply.

Edit [at] 21:34 CEST: I had previously uninstalled Comodo Dragon and I am now trying to reinstall it to test what you asked me, however I can’t seem to get 27.2, it keeps downloading 27.1 no matter what browser or how many times I try, was the 27.2 version pulled or something? Needless to say I can’t get the 27.2 version of CD so I can’t test at the moment, sorry.

Does anyone have the setup for Dragon 27.2 that he or she can share? Much appreciated!

Hi Everyone,

Due to a higher than normal load on our servers we’ve temporally paused the Dragon update. We’ll resume the update on Monday.

Shane.

Does this affect the link in the original post of this topic? I seem to keep getting 27.1 instead of 27.2 which prohibits me from testing the thing I was asked a bit before in this topic.

Yes it does. The server team rolled back the update.

Additionally there seems to be a problem with the version that’s downloadable from the Comodo website, the one that downloads via CNET. The wrong file is downloaded.

Our web team is aware of this and are fixing the issue. We’ll let you know when it’s fixed.

Shane.

Found something to moan about :slight_smile:

https://forums.comodo.com/privdog/privdog-on-shared-computer-user-accounts-t96034.0.html;msg691680#msg691680

Edit: And forgot to mention - I am being pleasantly surprised :). PrivDog from what I have seen so far is an excellent idea. I haven’t really got into the guts of studying it yet, but very much liking what I have seen so far.

Wireshark next.

wow…amazing demand in PrivDog :wink:

good news!!

Now lets get much bigger beasts to handle all this demand…people need faster and more secure browsing…now we have it.

I was just going to mention the fact that I too also I have 27.1.0.0 after updating, with a clean install.

Version 27.2 is withdrawn from the Comodo servers:

It had slipped my mind to complete my posting with the fact that I had read that this had happened. :slight_smile:

[at] SanyaIV
[at] rogerg2

If its just a server problem then I dont think Comodo will mind me posting up this link to help you guys out …

Grab here https://rapidshare.com/files/3926405365/DragonSetup.zip << Blue download button.

Its the working 27.2 I grabbed earlier - Unless there was something else wrong with it which has not manifested on my computers so far, I have it working fine here from that file ( When I ran it, I was offered the option to upgrade from 27.1 to 27.2 ).

I have compressed the exe into a zip, so just right click and extract it after download, and use the extracted exe as usual.

I have not added anything to the file, and Comodo knows how to grab me by the scruff of the neck if that was the case :slight_smile:

Moderators feel free to delete the download link if not happy … Or your servers get up to speed again.

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/260513/5586842Untitled.jpg

I downloaded the file posted by w33d3r. The digital signature is intact. So it is the original verion

These are the file hashes for the installer:
MD5: 2953F6EC093E1D1CABAB0442819FB391
SHA-1: FF7D78707A4E9EAA9F454B02E96CF72B3622D906

Downloading now from Rapidshare

Installed over 27.1 and all works fine. I had previously removed AdBlock from 27.1 and now PrivDog seems to be doing the same job but allowing a few ads. That’s okay with me. I don’t want the internet to become subscription based. I’m waiting for the IE version which is supposed to be coming soon. IE 10 is still my default browser.

Thank you for the link! :slight_smile:

It seems to be acting the same as websites, doesn’t matter whether PrivDog is enabled or not and it happens when it darn want to.

Edit: Apparently I have the same issue with normal Google Chrome, downloads get stuck at the end and webpages never responds. I’ll just stick with Opera and hope PrivDog makes it there one day.
Oh wow I am really stupid, I was using comodo dragon and not normal google chrome 88)

Still no server update (27.2: I need official installer for portable version’s correct extraction)? Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Due to the continued unusually high load on our servers the update is still on hold. We’ll resume the update to the remaining Dragon users as soon as we can.

Shane.

That is unusual

So the Servers are still busy with lots of other processes ?

Surely there is not main downloads happening, but O well I can wait till I can get CD 27.2 when it’s possible.

What is causing the load? The recent CIS update or are you being DDOSsed?