COMODO Cleaning Essentials 1.6.183539.73 has been released!

Yes. 1.6 is stable release. Webpage of CCE is not ready yet. It will be online soon.

We will find way to solve these problems on next version.

Thanks,
Doskey.

Well.Firstly, where is the changelog for the new version.If any improvements have been made since rc2 i for one would like to know what they are.

Next.I see that version 1.5 seems to still have Dacs capability.I can not understand if Comodo saw a reason to remove it from the final version, then why is Dacs still continuing in a rc?.

Lastly, can anyone tell me what advantages will i gain by installing the final version and not continue using the Rc, as it Still has Dacs an obvious advantage, or is the rc being discontinued?.

Puzzled i am???.

Regards
Dave1234.

Great work. The bug reported at https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-cleaning-essentials-cce-killswitch-cce/comodo-cleaning-essentials-beta-bug-reports-t66866.0.html;msg499257#msg499257 is gone now - scan runs through just fine. :-TU So it seems there have been done some changes.

The product’s great!!! As expected of an off-shoot of ProcessHacker. kinda eats up a lot though. 63 MB is a lot for me.

So much intense heat!
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/bob-who-accepted-a-job-to-promote-avast-is-coming-to-our-forums-to-bad-mouth-us-2-t67144.0.html

…now the light of DACS is quenched. 88)

DACS is still on the road map.

How would it be released? Only integrated in CIS or a standalone product with CCE and KillSwitch?

I wonder the same thing. To bad Melih or any of the devs never told us how it was goingto work. They made a huge hype about it then told us nothing after telling us what dacs was.

I think more or less the same… Hope we’re wrong.

we probably arent. thats one thing i dont like about comodo they never give process on their development. they should atleast tell us whats going on. there was absolutely no word on dacs when cce final was released no release notes. they didnt even tell us they removed dacs we had to find out on our own and keep asking until melih finally responded

I rounded up some statements from Melih about DACS. Us mods know nothing more then you guys do at this moment:

Thanks Eric. Although it’s not easy to imagine exactly what will happen.

personally i anticipate more on valkyrie, as the detections are completely independent of signature type and complete credit would go to comodo only. Agree that it still needs to refine in the areas of falsely identifying malcious files as safe files. I wonder what CIS 6 is bringing on… :slight_smile:

What is it?

http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1104/da/69f662d19d9e.jpg

It’s funny, let me check it out.

It isn’t ridiculous - in a beta versions such didn’t occur…I at all won’t be whil unzip a file!

Hi Everyone @ Comodo,

Topic: Comodo Cleaning Essential

Comodo Cleaning Essential X64 O.S.
Comodo Cleaning Essential X32 O.S.

Start up problem has been fix! :-TU
A Few False Positives. Need to address! ???

Looking a thousand times better.
Great Work Guys! :slight_smile:

A Bad false positives x)

There was that one and two others from the folder of CCE that I had received as “bad” the other day when I was scanning for +@?- on my system that I am going to reinstall Windows 7 on. What confused me was when I went to report it (them) it would not allow me to send or at least it send one of them was not able to be reported for some reason I do not recall.

Roger :slight_smile: