COMODO Cleaning Essentials 1.6.183539.73 has been released!

So CIS AV Database can be pasted in CCE & CCE Database can be pasted in CIS AV, right?

A little off topic question. Can CIS AV Database in XP 32 Bits be pasted in CIS AV in Vista & 7 64 Bits?

Thanxx
Naren

Good to hear that it’s still alive… :-TU
Is everything ok regarding DACS legality?
No complaints from other vendors?

Valkyrie?

Same jumping between project/ideas like forever. Develop one and leave it on the road because another one pops up. Neverending Comodo story. :cry:

[attachment deleted by admin]

so far we haven’t received any complaints.

do you want me to apologize for constant innovation?

Comodo should keep focus on 3-4 security products and make them (almost) perfect.
Looks like CTM, System Cleaner and Backup develop very slow lately… :-\

Don’t get it wrong, Melih…its just that we want “our” Comodo products not to be targeted as beta by “Comodo bloaters&haters Co.”. ;D

Nope. I want you to finish one and then move to develop another one and not to have endless unfinished /alpha/beta products. At least they’re free so no valid reason for me to complain.
But it’s only me. Or not? >:-D

all projects come to conclusion, one by one…some projects are more important the others depending on the threat model faced. some projects are no longer needed due to changes in the market place and some new projects gain importance quickly due to developing threat vectors out there. And yes we do have a sizeable R&D team so you will see MANY projects in alpha and beta stage (thats the reality of a company who is big into Research and Development)

pls rest assured, we are not interested in spending our time and money not to release a product. We have very good reasons for everything we do and innovation doesn’t stop. Our decisions are always based on what we need to do to “secure users better”.

thank you for your understanding.
Melih

[at] Melih.

Keep in mind what I told you in a PM :slight_smile: and make CDE & CTM stay alive; they are good and the concept is good :slight_smile: I am looking forward CDE and CTM release.

If you play the cards right CTM will give comodo a good reputation (at least if you ask me).

Regards,
Valentin N

CCE without DACS is another mediocre tool.

All has been a hype.

What is Valkyrie ?

Good question.

EDIT: A free online file verdict service “Valkyrie” is formally released today!
https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t70977.0.html;topicseen

Seems like at least I can still use DACS with CCE 1.5 beta (RC2)

http://i54.tinypic.com/rwpht3.png

Looking good.

Thanks for the release. :-TU

looks good.

Couple of quick questions…

Is there any planning to integrate this into CIS and CCE?

Will it be also integrated with Killswitch?

Will it co exist along DACS

Which proves that DACS is alive after all :slight_smile: ,

great job team comodo! :slight_smile:

I prefer cce to using bootable antimalware discs, can’t wait to try this out on a family members pc infected with TDSS at the weekend

Thanks

Keeping my hopes really high for cis 6 ;D

well it sucks that we dont get to see DACS at full power but its better that comodo not release it if its not ready.
people will always complain no matter what. ■■■■■■ if you do and ■■■■■■ if you dont

keep up the great work comodo

i replaced task mgr with kill switch and its working good. but like to see below improvements in it

• its taking ~90 MB of memory. Can’t it be reduced in future versions?
  • when ever killswitch is opened. I get an UAC prompt. Can’t it bypass UAC prompt keeping UAC on?

is 1.6 the stable release? then it should be in comodo main web page, i havent found it

A great tool, thanks for the update.

My only gripe: the Spelling. I know, I know, it’s hardly a priority and I’m no grammar policeman but on a professional app like this, I think it slightly undemines it’s credibility.

It’s only on the main ‘page’: malwares and spywares? Surely Malware and Spyware are plural terms already?

Not a complaint really, just pointing it out.