A free online file verdict service “Valkyrie” is formally released today!

Its down, indeed.

You can use a tool such like this one:
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

maybe comodo took it down so they could activate/apply their new hardware and add the new dynamic detectors

im hoping.

Has anyone noticed that uploading to Valkyrie is much faster lately?

is the Valkyrie uploader working for other people? it just opens a blank valkyrie page for me but if i go to the site and upload it works fine

Fanny, do you have any news regarding hardware and detectors setup?

Is the advanced heuristics working? The advanced heuristics tab shows nothing when malware is uploaded, it just shows a small circle in the corner spinning. Other tabs showing the verdict.

Thanxx
Naren

Anyone? Other tabs are showing verdict as usual. Advanced Heur is blank. Is it working or not?

Thanxx
Naren

i get the constantly spinning wheel.

Same here. Any info why its not working?

Thanxx
Naren

Comodo! Comodo! Knock, knock!
Anybody home? ???

Advanced Heur not working. They were good. Coz now Valkyrie gives verdict NORMAL to many malware I am uploading from various sites like MDL, malwareblacklist, malc0de & cleanmx.

Thanxx
Naren

Typical Comodo line for every & any thing, etc.

“We are working on this-that, bigger this-that, better this-that, bestest this-that, blah-blah, this is going to come, that is going to come, just wait and watch, you will love this-that, etc”

Still long way to go Comodo

Thanxx
Naren

Let me know when you see a technology that is “done”…
if you see…then its the “end of line” technology…

You don’t seem to appreciate continous innovation.

Melih

Edit by EricJH: fixed quote

I was expecting a reply from you as I saw you online.

I appreciate the work, innovation Comodo is doing especially for the users.

But the thing is the promises changes frequently i.e one promise after another i.e you guys promise to bring a thing then it will be left for another new thing then again another new feature comes & this continues. The users gets irritated waiting for the new changes.

Threatcast - You talked a lot about that but it was a total failure.
Behaviour Blocker - Still no sign of it.
Return of Threatcast - Still no sign of it.
DACS - Whatever your reasons it vanished.
Valkyrie, Virtualization, etc - No estimation whether it will be there in a day, month, year, years, etc when infact talks are going on from quite a good amount of time.

When 5.5 CIS released you said subsequent version will see new features. But its still the same.

Infact CIS is still the same right from its intro. FW, AV & D+, SB. Nothing much changed.

Thanxx
Naren

!ot!
Naren, perhaps you’d like to delete your post & start a new topic on it. This is really not the topic for the subject matter that you’ve slipped into here.

Any updates when Valk with advanced heur will be back?

It seems that Advanced Heuristics is back online…

[attachment deleted by admin]

https://valkyrie.comodo.com/Result.html?sha1=0bff30890752dddbdc7b05085951b6b907dc4252&&query=1

Four static AI detectors claim that this file is malware.
An analyst gave “normal file” verdict.

Please, tune up static detectors…

WOW! :o

Valkyrie can now make verdicts for other types of files with Advanced Heuristics (.pdf, .gif, .html, .php, .js, etc.)?
(:CLP)