Add "Block Element" to context menu.

Hello,

An option to block certain elements on a webpage would be helpful so the user can block certain ads that PrivDog is not able to detect/block.

It could be done by adding a context menu button, like AdBlock plus does, however I don’t know if it would work for all browsers.

Perhaps also make a second button that sends the element and site to AdTrustMedia for analysis so they can see if it’s something to add to their servers.

Thank you,
Sanya IV Litvyak.

Darn it, I forgot to make it possible to remove votes, could a mod please do that so people can change their votes if they have to?

I said yes - the second without a button.
I expressed the opinion that there should be an option as in Ghostery.Screenshot.
Send the blocked items or not.
I think should be a magazine where your locked items.(As ABP my filters)
With the ability to remove them. (Recording)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’m sorry but I do not understand what you mean. :-\

Done. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

With Opera you can do this. Click right and choose Block Content and the view changes and you can disable visual elements by clicking on them. See attached image.

Perhaps also make a second button that sends the element and site to AdTrustMedia for analysis so they can see if it's something to add to their servers.
Nice one..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Well I’m using Chrome at the moment, mostly because I can’t get LastPass to work with Opera 12.15 (don’t know why, it just won’t work after I re-installed Windows) And since PrivDog isn’t even available for Opera one would assume that I am not talking about that browser, so being able to do it in opera does not really bring anything to the discussion since if you are using PrivDog, you’re not using Opera. :wink:
However that is very good information which I will be sure to remember for if I go back to Opera (which I will if I can get LastPass to work, however I will not go back if Chrome starts working correctly in FV sandbox)