duplicate files

Hi,
I have downloaded and using the system cleaner. I have cleared lots of junk files on my computer, however I am very reluctant to clear all my duplicate files as this can cause major problems with start up procedures and accessing files which I use.
I have done this once before with another program and it caused me many problems which I could not sort out, and I had to call in a techie.
I know that you have a recovery program installed and should problems occur after start up I can do a recovery. I have always been advised not to mess with duplicate files. What is your thoughts on this.
Eric

Hi,

We never received negative feedback regarding Duplicate files cleaning from our users and we never experienced problems after cleaning. Anyway, it is your choice whether you use it or not and in the case you decide to go for it, use safe deletion and check to see if everything works fine with the program(s) that use the deleted file(s).

Thank you for your support.

I think Rose82 is a bot. Five posts on the forum and they are all pimping this product… 88)

aaw man :-
just when i thought we have a female member :-\

Hey, she might talk to you if you ask her about Clone Remover! :smiley:

I’ve just started using CSC 1.1.64946.38 and found it clears loads of dross out but also deletes my contacts list in Incredimail 5864300.
I’m using Vista Home Basic 32 bit.
Does anyone know what I should be leaving in on the Duplicate Files cleaner?
Ta much.

Hi,

You can select what to clean or not in both Incredimail or Duplicate Files by checking only the items you want removed. In Duplicate Files’ case you can see that path of the duplicate files, and depending on your choice you can delete them or not, depending on how useful are those files to your programs. It’s an efficient way to track and delete duplicate files , but be very careful selecting what you wish to delete.

Thank you for your support.

I found huge duplicate files in my PC, someone suggest me to use Duplicate Files Deleter program. can anyone suggest me about any other tools to find and delete duplicate files.