Restore 'Unrecognized Files List' in CIS main interface

1. What actually happened or you saw:
The ‘Unrecognized Files List’ item have been removed from CIS main interface in CIS 8. Attached is a picture of the mentioned ‘Unrecognized Files’ item.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
For the ‘Unrecognized Files List’ item to stay in the CIS main interface for all eternity.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Because it is easily acessible in CIS main interface, so when CIS sandbox legit files, users can quickly open the Unrecognized Files List from there and easily trust the files. It is also useful to know what/how many Unrecognized Files have been found by CIS.

4. Any other information:
Please do not remove the Unrecognized Files List item from main interface again in future versions, because a lot of people need it. This item was in CIS main interface since a long time ago, and a lot of people got used to it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bump

I support this wish.
I think you did the right thing in including a “File List” that has both trusted and unrecognized items in it.
However, we need to be able to see unrecognized files immediately (without having to sort the file list) and the counter for the unrecognized files was also a way to tell us that some program may have been sandboxed or blocked. COMODO’s notifications don’t always fire correctly.

Already in the tracker.

I will move this one to “Added/Rejected Wishes” section.
Thank you.