Move non-HIPS features from under the HIPS section

1. What actually happened or you saw:
Under “HIPS Settings” I unticked “Enable HIPS” but “Detect shellcode injections” was not disabled.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Unticking"Enable HIPS" should either disable all the options under that tab, whether they’re ticked or not, or if they aren’t really HIPS features, they should be moved to a separate section, with it’s own masterswitch if appropriate.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Currently it is very confusing, as one would expect all the options on the HIPS settings page to be disabled by the “Enable HIPS” masterswitch, the same as unticking “Enable Traffic Filtering” on the Firewall Settings tab disables all the options under that, regardless of whether they’re ticked or not.

4. Any other information:
I only discovered this issue due to the recent problems with Chrome crashing. I used the workaround to add Chrome as an exclusion to “Detect shellcode injections” but was surprised that this wasn’t disabled, as it is on the HIPS Settings tab and I have completely disabled HIPS.

I would definitely appreciate a way to disable this feature, regardless of where the option is placed.

BTW, Adding "C:" as an exclusion (while the feature is checked) seems to disable it, for that drive.
An odd way to disable the feature, assuming it works, however.
(Someone correct me if I am wrong.)

By default HIPS is disabled in CIS. But as per CIS devs HIPS is not completely disabled i.e HIPS do works & also supports modules in some way.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I wish that HIPS and Sandbox would be moved to its own Sections, etc

Antivirus
Defense+
Hips
Sandbox

e.g Since HIPS is alway in the background “silently” protecting COMODO/windows etc, we could call this Defense+

and that hips settings that is not directly required to have hips enable to function could be moved to Defense+ section, e.g protected objects, etc