Author Topic: Which Product to develop next?  (Read 669800 times)

Offline Absolem

Re: Which Product to develop next?
« Reply #1200 on: November 02, 2020, 05:45:06 AM »
G'day,

Since you are a paying customer (as shown in one of your other posts today), it's probably best if you lodge a support ticket at the official support channel;

https://support.comodo.com/

These forums are the unofficial support forums - official support for commercial products is best offered by the official support centre.

Hope this helps,
Ewen :-)

Hey Ewen,

Thanks for answering, yea I know but the tickets usually take long and you're dealing with 1 (very knowledgable person) instead of 20 or so (pretty well versed people) who, most likely, already faced your problem.

That's why a forum makes it easier (even for paid customers).
I rarely use customer support on any of my paid memberships if they have a forum with people that have real world experience. I do, however, use the CS if I have a problem INSIDE the program itself since the community can't help that.

I would still opt for a better customer support in the forums.
Will you help free users? Yes. But that could easily chain reaction to paid usersl.

Cheers!

Offline OMPHALOS

• Comodo Member
  • Paranoid B#st#rd - CIA ~
Re: Which Product to develop next?
« Reply #1201 on: February 19, 2021, 11:29:47 PM »
Since you guys go with this approach of security which is also the best i suggest that the next features needed in our and next years is Keystoke encryption (Even if something passes through they aint!) and Screenshot Protections (Black-Out Screen Capture APIs when it's on).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:32:01 PM by OMPHALOS »
Hax that fu**. HIPS that box!
Windows 10 x64 ~ CIS Pre 12.2.2.7098 = (Leet)

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek