Author Topic: Which Product to develop next?  (Read 586284 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: Which Product to develop next?
« Reply #1185 on: April 13, 2017, 10:13:41 AM »
Among all the software mentioned here: https://www.comodo.com/products/comodo-products.php I am still confused which one would benefit my website. I first need to grasp that knowledge first as itself it's a big milestone. And then I think I would be in a better position to give any suggestions about new products.

define me "benefit" please?
Protect the site?
Increase profits for you?
etc?

Offline Lord yLordy

« Reply #1186 on: April 14, 2017, 11:41:10 AM »
Something that lets me play media without having to do tweaks or whatevers, every time I try I get the same message, this media cannot be played. I have to switch off all anti-virus to get it to work and that is not good, especially as the next piece I want to play has reverted back to normal. :-\

Offline Prayag

« Reply #1187 on: October 13, 2017, 10:55:18 PM »
Hi there, it would be great if you develop a totally proactive protection product merging the functionality of like boclean and viruscope that could accompany any antivirus as a second layer of protection and would be effective at fending off any known and unknown malware without bombarding the user with popups in which they have to make a choice(I am talking about HIPS).
   What I ask from your reputed company is an efficient protection software that would protect user who do not have enough knowledge to answer a popup(or who needs silent protection).
 Thanks.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #1188 on: October 14, 2017, 11:45:25 PM »
What's wrong with the sandbox? Please notice that the HIPS is switched off in default settings. The HIPS is for the connoisseurs.

Offline citykidz

« Reply #1189 on: November 15, 2017, 12:56:30 PM »
I'd like to see Containment for MacOSX.  Essentially, I want feature parity between the Windows and MacOS versions of the Comodo Endpoint Security product.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek