Author Topic: Which Product to develop next?  (Read 601581 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: Which Product to develop next?
« Reply #1185 on: April 13, 2017, 10:13:41 AM »
Among all the software mentioned here: https://www.comodo.com/products/comodo-products.php I am still confused which one would benefit my website. I first need to grasp that knowledge first as itself it's a big milestone. And then I think I would be in a better position to give any suggestions about new products.

define me "benefit" please?
Protect the site?
Increase profits for you?
etc?

Offline Lord yLordy

« Reply #1186 on: April 14, 2017, 11:41:10 AM »
Something that lets me play media without having to do tweaks or whatevers, every time I try I get the same message, this media cannot be played. I have to switch off all anti-virus to get it to work and that is not good, especially as the next piece I want to play has reverted back to normal. :-\

Offline Prayag

« Reply #1187 on: October 13, 2017, 10:55:18 PM »
Hi there, it would be great if you develop a totally proactive protection product merging the functionality of like boclean and viruscope that could accompany any antivirus as a second layer of protection and would be effective at fending off any known and unknown malware without bombarding the user with popups in which they have to make a choice(I am talking about HIPS).
   What I ask from your reputed company is an efficient protection software that would protect user who do not have enough knowledge to answer a popup(or who needs silent protection).
 Thanks.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #1188 on: October 14, 2017, 11:45:25 PM »
What's wrong with the sandbox? Please notice that the HIPS is switched off in default settings. The HIPS is for the connoisseurs.

Offline citykidz

« Reply #1189 on: November 15, 2017, 12:56:30 PM »
I'd like to see Containment for MacOSX.  Essentially, I want feature parity between the Windows and MacOS versions of the Comodo Endpoint Security product.

Offline mightythor

• Comodo Member
« Reply #1190 on: April 18, 2018, 08:52:20 AM »
Which Product to develop next?

A security program for android. Yes, there is CMS, but it has been abandoned as it seems. Don't leave this vital field (android) to other companies!

In fact, you don't have to DEVELOP it, just update the CMS. Keep it slim. Just remove the links to Anti-Theft, BackUp and AppLock from the GUI, and keep the virus database updates and the cloud and running (and the webfiltering or remove the latter, if ypu don't want to keep the webfilter up to date).

UPDATE (July 2018): CMS is fully working! ... and slim ... as I like it!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:08:41 PM by mightythor »

Offline cesccerdanya

« Reply #1191 on: July 28, 2018, 02:25:33 PM »
Not a new product but an improvement on what exists. integrate Secure Shopping into a Comodo Firewall or at least make the installation of the two separately compatible without the Secure Shopping icon disappearing?

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek