Thanks for your help panic. Could you please be so kind and explain the single steps to me how to export them. I have no idea how to do these kind of things because i´m only a simple user.
The following steps should work for any version of IE.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Press ALT-F or click on the FILE menu
3. Click "Import and Export"
4. Select "Export to a file" and click NEXT
5. Select "Favorites" and click NEXT
6. The next screen shold have "Favorites" highlighted. Just click NEXT
7. Choose where you want to save the exported HTML file (the default is to your Documents folder) and click EXPORT
It should only take a couple of seconds to export your Favorites.
Hope this helps,