I want Comodo to make a software and name it as Comodo Stealth

Functions of Comodo Stealth:

1. Ability to track a hacker back and find his complete address and phone number from his Internet bill. Then one can give warning and if he won’t listen he must be fined in his Internet bill.

2. Just like google maps we should have Comodo stealth app and it should allow us to connect to any security camera and see live footage from any shopping mall or School. In other words everyone must have access to any security camera anywhere in the world with Comodo Stealth app. This can prevent hacker and terrorist attacks.

Hi,

sorry but a Software like that would be against the LAW, against Human Rights and don’t even get me started about “Personal Privacy”. With that being said you should contact the NSA, they probably have a software like that in use right now.

Thanks

P.S. Did you just watch “Minority Report” :-)?

That’s Big Brother’s wet dream.

It would also violate the principle of innocent until proven guilty. And then I don’t mention possible vigilante attacks on suspects.

My mind could think of camera’s to access…hihi But seriously this would not prevent both hackers or terrorists. The latter are already very careful when using pre paid cell phones and are likely not having camera’s present when gathering…

That function-without the warning part-existed on the old ZoneAlarm 11 years ago or something. You could see: names, address, phone, etc. I support the #1.

Hi,

the only way you are going to notice that you are being hacked right now is if you being hacked by a “script kiddy” or a newbie, you wont notice a pro hacker until it’s to late and you cannot do anything about it…
In that case the software is useless, no it’s dangerous because the hacker controls your software and he would lead you to someone completely innocent, just for fun…
How high is the chance that you as a private Person get hacked? What is there to gain for the hacker? Information? Which? Money? You are a private person, what you can pay are peanuts. Fame? For what, because he hacked a private person. There is nothing to gain for him (or her) from this hack…

Thanks

People are innocent until proven guilty. Their computer could be hacked. When people really have bad intentions they will relay through various proxies. Your measures are not going to stop them.

Your trust in Bentham’s Pantopticum is not going to work. The UK is filled with security cams and it didn’t significantly raise solving crimes. The same is true for the web. There are easy ways to hide from sight… I am not willing to give up privacy for the fallacy of control because of fears of crime or terrorism. There are other ways of fighting it.

And if the “hacker” is behind TOR (which he most certainly is) what then?

There are some that jump for less than peanuts.

And if the “hacker” isn’t behind TOR (which he most certainly isn’t) what then?

I only said what was in a product ages ago(R.I.P ZoneAlarm). Never meant for this to turn into a debate or so. As for trust, I don’t really trust anything… What do you trust?

What then? You’d have an IP-address at most and seeing how it would probably a dynamic one trying to trace it back to an individual would both be hard if at even possible and even if possible then it’d be inaccurate, the only way to get accurate information is to get the real IP, find the ISP of that IP, send a request to the ISP (they will refuse and request a court order for the release of such information) then take the matter to court where you will probably be shot down for lack of evidence and the fact that an ip-address does not equal an individual but even if you somehow got the information about the IP-address owner at that time then it would most likely turn out that owner at that point is hosting a VPN or proxy or similar because the real hacker did indeed hide his IP (He would be a fool not to). And at that point you’ve spent probably a great deal of money on lawyers and gotten nowhere.

NatFX7 say “From his internet bill” then I would like to ask, how would you get that in the first place?

If you seriously think that any accomplished cyber criminal is going to give away his (or her) real IP address then you’re living in a dream world.

Not what I asked

Nope… You don’t understand…

I meant if they’re not using TOR they’re using better ways/things… But what?

To whom it may concern:

Don’t bother jumping at me because I mentioned ZoneAlarm. Keep your ‘love’ for ZoneAlarm to yourselves. This isn’t my thread and not my suggestions, so reply to the OP.

Such a good community with nice people!

What did you ask if I may ask?

Also do you have any links to any documentation of the zone alarm feature you mentioned? Have a hard time believing that it would work in practice but perhaps that information wasn’t as well concealed back then as it is now?

Google IP anonymizer…

Things better than TOR/Proxy/VPN. And no links.

To avoid blame shifting on the innocent all the Internet service providers should only allow the internet access if and only if the webcam is on so that the user face can be scanned by NSA, FBI and all other banks.

Another function of Comodo Stealth app should be the ability to login to bank accounts without a password as the user face video itself should be the password and the webcam should be so powerful that it should scan finger prints and the user body with a pumping heart like an X-Ray. The Comodo webcam should be powerful enough to detect a fake mask on the face otherwise anyone can disguise with a mask to login. In other words, I come to my house through my gate without a password and I cannot enter into others house wearing somebody’s mask.

200 were dead in Paris terror attacks 150 DEAD PARIS TERROR ATTACK People killed with AK47's 200 HOSTAGES TOTAL MAYHEM {VIDEO FOOTAGE} - YouTube and that’s why I mentioned the main function of Comodo Stealth is to protect from terrorists.

Despite of so many security cameras the terrorist succeeded to kill because ISIS war became hot. The terrorist may come from sea or from forest and become strangers among the crowd and make an ambush/suicide attack. The security cameras should get advance and it should have the ability to detect metals/bombs. I don’t know when will I time travel in dreams next.

An unacceptable totalitarian wet dream/

Another function of Comodo Stealth app should be the ability to login to bank accounts without a password as the user face video itself should be the password and the webcam should be so powerful that it should scan finger prints and the user body with a pumping heart like an X-Ray. The Comodo webcam should be powerful enough to detect a fake mask on the face otherwise anyone can disguise with a mask to login. In other words, I come to my house through my gate without a password and I cannot enter into others house wearing somebody's mask.
A whole lot of fear speaking here.
200 were dead in Paris terror attacks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4zGyvFqsc and that's why I mentioned the main function of Comodo Stealth is to protect from terrorists.

Despite of so many security cameras the terrorist succeeded to kill because ISIS war became hot.

It will not work. There was intel that could have pointed towards the 9/11 terrorist attacks but they were three weeks behind processing it.
The terrorist may come from sea or from forest and become strangers among the crowd and make an ambush/suicide attack.
Terrorists are already strangers in the crowd just like everybody else.
The security cameras should get advance and it should have the ability to detect metals/bombs. I don’t know when will I time travel in dreams next.
Time travel is a delusion. I will have to see you make a valid prediction. All you have had is a deja vu in which you stated afterwards you foresaw something; sorry but that doesn’t count.