Author Topic: Free Remote Desktop  (Read 1313 times)

Offline tretas

Free Remote Desktop
« on: March 25, 2016, 08:58:25 AM »
A Free Remote Desktop software (like TeamViewer, for exemple) but free for everyone :)

Offline MichaelTaylor23

Re: Free Remote Desktop
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 02:26:41 AM »
I also want this product, heck I want this product so bad I made an account just so I can tell you guys how much I want this

Offline John Buchanan

• "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Personal Dragons can be defeated. Improve yourself
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »
TeamViewer is free.  And good.
Please follow Comodo Forum Policy

Bah! Ban 'em all! The only good member is a banned member
And a member is just a policy violator who hasn't been caught yet. >:-D

Offline tretas

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 07:50:34 AM »
TeamViewer is free.  And good.

not for business users :(. (however, Windows 10 now cames with "Quick Assistance"... sad it's not cross-platform, however)

Online Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 04:54:43 PM »
not for business users :(. (however, Windows 10 now cames with "Quick Assistance"... sad it's not cross-platform, however)

have you tried one.comodo.com platform?

Offline tretas

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:14:08 AM »
have you tried one.comodo.com platform?

Hi Melih,

No i haven't! Will try (if i get any time soon...)

However, since i got a reply from you directly and since this is something that i wanted to say for a long time, here it goes:

It is amazing for a user to get a reply directly from a CEO on a forum. While any other guy would tend to think of you as a "CEO close to people and as so it must be a regular person" just like anyone else, it is in this "details" that i do believe it is shown how great CEO (and person) you must be and how FAR AHEAD you are from most other CEO's. I also believe it is in part thanks to this attitudes, your management's abilities and a great team behind you that Comodo is the great software it is today.

So, thank you for this, for your reply and for the amazing team Comodo has! :)

Online Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 11:56:57 AM »
Hi Melih,

No i haven't! Will try (if i get any time soon...)

However, since i got a reply from you directly and since this is something that i wanted to say for a long time, here it goes:

It is amazing for a user to get a reply directly from a CEO on a forum. While any other guy would tend to think of you as a "CEO close to people and as so it must be a regular person" just like anyone else, it is in this "details" that i do believe it is shown how great CEO (and person) you must be and how FAR AHEAD you are from most other CEO's. I also believe it is in part thanks to this attitudes, your management's abilities and a great team behind you that Comodo is the great software it is today.

So, thank you for this, for your reply and for the amazing team Comodo has! :)

Thank you for your kind words. I am just a techie building products that people will love..and lucky to have an amazing team behind me with Comodo.

Offline shikamarunara

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 04:00:31 AM »
Totally agree,this would be very useful

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek