Virus.Win32.Virut.CE@86480074 Help?

I get sometimes when I play on the site called ‘www.roblox.com’ when I play in certain games with ‘exploiters’

This site has download content that is needed to play their game called ‘robloxbeteplayer.exe’ I completely trust it. But I get this when there is an exploiter in the server I’m playing on. I’m also sure that the ‘CE’ in the title stands for ‘Cheat Engine’ I know how it hooks onto local processes on the host’s computer, the exploiter’s, but I don’t know how it gets to me. Please reply. :-\

What are exploiters in this context?

This site has download content that is needed to play their game called 'robloxbeteplayer.exe' I completely trust it. But I get this when there is an exploiter in the server I'm playing on. I'm also sure that the 'CE' in the title stands for 'Cheat Engine' I know how it hooks onto local processes on the host's computer, the exploiter's, but I don't know how it gets to me. Please reply. :-\
When you get the alert from the AV it means it caught the virus. I cannot comment on how it would get send to your computer as I am not familiar with the website.

‘exploiters’ are people who bypass patches by finding weak spots in the software, from what i know

but neither do i know. i also have a laptop and the same things happen to it.

As long as the AV pops up and catches it you’re secure.