Author Topic: Persistent Screen problem, BIOS malware  (Read 7172 times)

Offline Citizen K

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Persistent Screen problem, BIOS malware
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2019, 11:02:30 PM »
You have downloaded CrystalDiskMark instead of CrystalDiskInfo.

Get CDI from here:
 https://osdn.net/projects/crystaldiskinfo/downloads/71411/CrystalDiskInfo8_2_3.exe/ .

CDI will show the SMART parameters of your hard drive that I want to check.

Offline nordine

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2019, 12:42:56 PM »
Sorry, here the screenshot of the CrystalDiskInfo.

Offline Citizen K

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 06:32:21 PM »
Thank you for the screenshots. Your hard drive is fine. The freezes up to two minutes you described often indicate Windows is trying to read a bad sector. That would have shown up with parameters C4 and C5 and 05.

Just to be certain about the timeline of things. Did those freezes only occur before reformatting the, only after the reformat or both before and after?

Offline nordine

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2019, 08:53:06 PM »
The freezes happened also before the format of the disk, actually the freezes are only a part of the problem as I cited before, and the question is seriously about all the bad interventions in the computer of which the behavior show clearly an intelligible conduct, I may add to the examples the removing of some files and restrictive intervention in the scripts of websites exercises where it is clearly shown a pairing with external server. It is a very questioning thing and especially about the nature of the actor and the way it access to the computer.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:12:30 PM by nordine »

Offline Citizen K

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2019, 10:49:11 PM »
I am still inquiring hard driver related issues. So I need you to check the Windows Event logs as described in this ]url=https://www.howtogeek.com/123646/htg-explains-what-the-windows-event-viewer-is-and-how-you-can-use-it/]article[/url]. Look for events with a red icon. I am only interested to learn if there are log entries where Windows reports it has difficulties reading sectors. I need you to disregard other log entries, like f.e. about DCOM, and stay focused because you have a wandering mind.

Offline nordine

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2019, 12:32:47 AM »
I just searched for this information with no trace of the word sector.
I suppose it is a difficult task to determine this problematic that seem only of the domain of virtual, so there is no wander, its origin maybe just explained with the given possibilities, and this maybe a direct linkage to a network, private or organism using the computer id, so I understand it is satellite technology similar to the cellular phone's, so it is not problematic it is governmental domain, I suppose it has reasons and I suppose it is abusive. I understand this because the phenomenon appear also without connection. 

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek