Author Topic: I want to remove "malware".. FROM the quarantine section..  (Read 653 times)

Offline eatmyplis

• Comodo Family Member
I want to remove "malware".. FROM the quarantine section..
« on: June 02, 2016, 09:22:06 AM »
I get comodo like every year, and ALWAYS End up uninstalling it in less than 3 days because it tries to flipping* nazi control your computer harder than even norton.

EVEN WITH comodo COMPLETELY OFF, I ended every single comodo related task I could find, and it was NOT Running in the back, it STILL finds a way to completely remove and quarantine a false positive and does not let me remove it from there whatsoever. I can "Export" it, whatever the hell that means, and it turns into a completely different file, there is no way to get that file back EVER. As if that wasn't bad enough, why the hell would it be doing this when I took the time to turn off every single thing comodo related I could possibly find, obviously not wanting it mess with my stuff?

These are our computers, it should ask us before it goes haywhire on removing rubbish*, and it shouldn't be IMPOSSIBLE to figure out how to mess with the settings so that doesn't happen, and to get that 1 file back. One damn file, this hasn't worked in YEARS for comodo and quite honestly this is just pathetic..

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: I want to remove "malware".. FROM the quarantine section..
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 09:45:54 AM »
Did you try disabling Cloud look up under File Rating --> File Rating Settings and disabling Do not show antivirus alerts under Anti Virus --> Real Time Scan?

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek