Author Topic: Free Virus/Spyware/Trojan/Malware removal by Comodo Experts 24/7/365  (Read 75568 times)

Offline sprezzaturon

The link you've posted comes up fine now (approx. 10 hours after your post).

Ewen :-)

Thanks, Ewen.  I was able to finally get the site using my laptop but for some reason, my desktop continues to give me "the page cannot be found" screen.  Hopefully, my Comodo firewall isn't blocking the site.... :D

Offline Dawnrazor

I can't connect to this or the tune up service. I doubt I need either of them, but for free I'd certainly try them and find out  ;D This is what I get from Firefox. Is your own firewall blocking your services?

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at server.iad.liveperson.net.       

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites?  Check the computer's network connection.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Offline KennyWu

I can't connect to this or the tune up service. I doubt I need either of them, but for free I'd certainly try them and find out  ;D This is what I get from Firefox. Is your own firewall blocking your services?

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at server.iad.liveperson.net.       

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites?  Check the computer's network connection.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
You can probaly try by turning off your firewall or try switching internet browsers and sorry I don't know much about these stuff

Offline frances29

Hey Dawnrazor,

Can you now open the site?

Just like Kenny said, maybe you need to turn off your firewall and check you computers network if it's really working.

Try this one: in your cmd prompt window, type ipconfig, and if you'r IP is okay, type ping server.iad.liveperson.net. and it has a reply coming from the said site, your computer network is okay.

So also try checking you browser's settings.

Hope this helps. :)

Offline causer999

Here is my scan file.  McAfee, Spybot and Ad-aware all say system is clean, but when do a Google search in IE and click on a link, there is a redirection to a site that downloads Generic FakeAlert!htm trojan, which McAfee quarantines.  Happens on almost every link in the search.  If copy link from search and paste in a  new IE window, the link works.

Problem apparently was corrupted BAE.dll (Originally supplied by Dell).  Disabled in IE Add-ins and problem went away.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:12:59 AM by causer999 »

Offline chris marical

My computer is infected with trojan & virus's can you help me out?

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
My computer is infected with trojan & virus's can you help me out?
Sorry to hear about that. 

Please open a topic in Virus/Malware Removal Assistance and follow this guideline: What to do if you're infected - eXPerience Rev.3.

Keep us posted in the new topic.

Offline SteveCross

Hi, i hope i've joined the right forum. I'm getting an MALWAR 8083595 error when i try to run a game, how can i remove it? Noemaol Comodo scan hasn't found it.
Cheers,

Steve

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Hi, i hope i've joined the right forum. I'm getting an MALWAR 8083595 error when i try to run a game, how can i remove it? Noemaol Comodo scan hasn't found it.
Cheers,

Steve
Are you sure this game is clean from malware, installed it from an official CD, then it may be a false positive.

In that case open a topic in  False Positive/Negative reporting - (Is this a malware that CIS has/not detected?) following this tutorial: How to report False Positives/Suspicious Files & How to Submit them

Offline RawrStar

Re: Free Virus/Spyware/Trojan/Malware removal by Comodo Experts 24/7/365
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »
Hi guys, just wondering if you can read mine cause feelin a bit iffy on a few bad stuff comodo's been gettin up but the same trojan keeps gettin at me. hope you can take a look and help me out! :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 12:41:33 PM »
Hi guys, just wondering if you can read mine cause feelin a bit iffy on a few bad stuff comodo's been gettin up but the same trojan keeps gettin at me. hope you can take a look and help me out! :)

You can register for the 30 day free LivePcSupport service. It requires a credit card to register but you are not charged for 30 days. So you can cancel anytime during that 30 days. What I would recommend, go ahead register let our experts take a deep look and try to clean it for you...and if you don't think this service for you for future, just cancel it before the 30 days is up. At least u got an expert who is trained at cleaning PCs to clean it for you for free! :)

Melih

Offline newuser1000

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »
Hi! need to find out how i can remove the "You make me blush...BITE ME!" talking ad...it some how got into my pc! now its always repeating that annoying message!

I have COMODO, can it work?

Huh

Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Sad

Offline Ino

Can you help my please I hove some virusis and I don't want to lose my compiutor of my folders please help my. >:(

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Please follow What to do if you're infected - eXPerience Rev.3 and report back in a new topic in the Virus/Malware Removal Assistance board.

Offline hokahey

• MY MASCOT
    • The Nourishing Hand - Pet food Bank
Re:
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2010, 12:48:19 PM »
MY COMODO I.S. GOT A TROJAN . AGENT/ GEN-FALCOMP IN PROGRAMFILES/COMODO
NOW WHEN C.I.S. RUNS A SCAN MY TOWER SHUTS OFF,[/u] WHY AND WHAT DO I DO?
Hokahey

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek