Author Topic: In despair of Comodo Support  (Read 15700 times)

Offline blackpanther

In despair of Comodo Support
« on: June 05, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »
Again I find myself posting a simple support issue to a forum where it doesn't belong, in despair of Comodo Support.

It began last month.  I could not (and still cannot) log in to my UserTrust account.  I use the correct login and password (you know, the ones which Comodo confirms back to you in an e-mail following account setup), and I am told that either or both are incorrect.  I try the 'Forgot Password' option (knowing full well that I haven't forgotten anything) and am told "Account not found".  In other words, I can't even get a new password.  Totally locked out.

What do you think Comodo's response to this has been?  I posted an urgent support ticket on 21 May and heard nothing back for almost a week.  That response was the helpful gem of advice to use the 'Forgot Password' option.  I posted a reply on 29 May saying what I just said above, and requested an urgent response.  Any reply since then do you think?  Absolutely zip.  Nothing.  Two weeks down the track with no resolution and immense frustration at Comodo's non-responsive and ineffectual Support.

I tried Live Chat with Support last night to fix it.  More than three hours later, communicating everything except a solution, my chat session gets terminated.  Do you think the problem was fixed?  No chance.

Comodo, please tell me what I need to do to get Comodo Support to provide support?  What do I have to do to obtain a resolution to this simple logon issue?

Offline wsac

• Comodo Family Member
Re: In despair of Comodo Support
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:21:03 PM »
Am got the same problem also that I refer clients tp them now i look soon bad because they tell me why you send to a cheap stuff that dont work go  :(
WHMCS Module

Offline Eric Cryptid

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Security Saskquatch
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »
Have you tried signing up again? Usually support can be found here in the forum. It sounds like, for whatever reason when you signed up for Trust Connect your signup didn't "take" on comodo's server/system. My best suggestion is to try signing up again.

Eric

Moderator: Any concerns? PM me and/or review the Forum Policy
System: 64 bit Win 10
Realtime Protection:CIS 10 Pro/CMS

Offline Rich_S

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »
Please send me a PM with your UserTrust account username and I will try to get this resolved or escalate to our system admins.
Regards,
Rich
Validation Manager - Comodo
http://ssl.comodo.com

Offline wsac

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 09:54:45 PM »
I try 5 time stay some error

Please send me a PM with your UserTrust account username and I will try to get this resolved or escalate to our system admins.

Ok I send it now but your need to might work on this site to much problem signup or error on the page
WHMCS Module

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek