TrustLogo Slowing down site

Hi,

I have installed trustlogo on my site, but it is slowing my page down. When you look at a page (say: MadMash.com is for sale | HugeDomains) and the scroll down I see jagged blocks that take a few moments to sort themselves out. I find this very distracting. I have look at a couple of other sites with trustlogo and find the same thing, although not as bad so I guess its a page weight thing (I have lots of juicy images) and the java not keeping up when you scroll.

Is this normal, if not, how can I fix? If it is, is there another way of using the corner (e.g. in a div float) or using a different image that isnt floating but static somewhere on the page?

Thanks,
Paul.

Hi, sorry but I just checked this in IE6,7 and Opera. It only seems to be in Firefox that it appears jagged. Could someone take a look at let me know.

Thanks,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

The ‘jagged blocks’ you are seeing is an example of how FireFox incorrectly handles invisible layers. When the page is scrolled up or down, FF will re-draw the content over the hidden layer and then slightly adjust it’s position - producing the scrolling jagged edge.

A solution to this issue is in our development roadmap.

Thanks for your feedback.