Trustlogo not displaying properly in IE - Comodo Support is not helping.

Can someone look at support ticket BRK-319273? I have been talking to the escalations department and they are not being very helpful. They are contradicting themselves by saying I need to change things. One person says to add something to my CSS then the other says I already have it.

After 17 posts on this issue in my account, they tell me nothing is wrong with my web page and that everything is working fine! They tell me this even though I have uploaded screenshots of my problem.

I still have issues displaying the Trustlogo properly in IE and I have not received any help in resolving this issue.

Hi,

The support team have been advising you to try different things in order to resolve the problem.

They have not said ‘nothing is wrong with the web page’ as they have identified that there is a problem with your web page.

We have asked one of our web page developers to look at this page and identify where you need to make changes.

They will email you with the changes you need to make when the analysis is complete.
And, I will ask them to put the same on this entry in the forum.

Sorry that this issue is taking so long to get resolved.

Garry

Thanks for your help.

This is from our web page developer:

Here’s the solution for the URL https://www.clientminders.com/dev/cm1.html:

1. Add ‘height:100%;’ to the BODY defined in the style sheet @ https://www.clientminders.com/dev/style.css so that the entire BODY definition looks like this:

body {
background-color: #004a80;
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
color: #000000;
line-height: 1.4em;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
height:100%;
}

1. The table in file cm1.html has a height=100%, this should be removed so that line 80:

Looks like this:

If the table is left as 100% for the height then it will span the entire viewport with a background color of white.

We will also send this in reply to the ticket you raised.