Email Contact under IdAuthority data is not valid

Dear all forumners, I would like to hear your suggestions.
It has been 5 months since I send GBP 356.90 to watchtool.co.uk which holds a website identity assurance warranty of $50,000 from COMODO. The problem is that the shop didn’t send me the items and I cannot contact them via the email : Store@WatchTool.co.uk which is displaying under the watchtool.co.uk 's credentials as shown in the attached photo.

http://watchkzy.com/imghost/watchtool-uk-credentials.jpg

The email address is just invalid. What should I do next?
Thank you for any suggestions.

No solution? So, the $50,000 thing is just the advertising? no real commitment?
I cannot trust the COMODO logo anymore. Where can I report the problem about the trustmark that cannot be trusted…

I am not a Comodo employee; just an end user like yourself who happens to be a moderator. The following reflects my understanding of this product

Trustlogo tells you that the site is legal entity which it says it is registered at a physical address; nothing more and nothing less.

If the store is providing a disservice then that is not covered by Trustlogo. You will need to take the necessarily legal action against the store following the applicable laws of your country.

EricJH, Thank you for the reply.
There is a paragraph
"TWGC.com Limited holds a website identity assurance warranty of $50,000. This means that you are insured for up to $50,000 when relying on the information provided by IdAuthority on this site. "

As you can see from the screenshot, the email “Store@WatchTool.co.uk” is provided by IdAuthority. I trusted this information and made a purchase. Then the problem came up, the store didn’t send the items. I contacted them by using the email contact provided by IdAuthority but the mail bounced.

I think this is COMODO responsibility. The trustlogo failed to prove that the email contact is valid or not.

May be the store went bust? Did you try to contact them from watchtool.co.uk or by the provided info@ email address?

During this 5 months, I’ve tried all online contact channels but no response (I haven’t make a phone call yet). I tried Skype when I saw they online but they didn’t answer.
Yesterday, I did place another order. There was a confirmation email from Store@watchtool.co.uk. I replied that mail and it bounced.

I gave up my money but I want to know what to do when I face this problem from a trustworthy online store. I’m in Thailand, so it is almost impossible to do legal act with the website.

Thank you for your kind reply.

I did a little Google search and found this forum topic: http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64823 .

In April they had a server problem; orders had to be taken by phone and written down. See if calling them on their non Skype phone number to see if they can be contacted there. It may help to see if they are still in business.