ZSecurity Internet Security 2009 is a rogue [NOT Rogue, F-Secure]

Hey All and thank you for reading this :slight_smile:

Warn people that this is a rogue by putting it on your homepage or you friends or publish even on Facebook! Many thanks

it’s downloadable on cnet (http://download.cnet.com/ZSecurity-Internet-Security/3000-18510_4-11097543.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody and here is the so called homepage of ZSecurity hxxp://www.zsecurity.com (I have googled a bit and guess what i found… I found that hxxp://www.zsecurity.net was expired… same name just swiched from .net to .com)

ZSecurity Deluxe Protection - Download softpedia In case people want to see how it looks like I found this on softpedia

I have send it to comodo labs so they will check it.

Thanks for read and spreading this around :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin

Changed a couple of http to hxxp, just in case.

Just a tip. The word you keep using: Rouge, is makeup that you apply to your cheeks. The word you want is: Rogue. :wink:

I fixed the spelling.

how do I do that? I don’t know sorry. I am learning how to program in XHTLM

do I use

Click here.

?

<a href="URL">Title</a>

Is the code for HTML, but this forum uses BBCode, so the format is different.

[url=URL]Title[/url]

Just replace the Uppercase URL with the URL of the website, and Title with the title of the page.

Depending on the browser you use, there are some extensions that speed the process up.

In Firefox, there is Make Link. This extension adds itself to your right-click context menu, so all you need to do is go to a page and right-click, then select MakeLink and the format you wish the link to be in. Then you can just paste into a text field and the busy-work is done for you.

In Chrome, (or Comodo Dragon) you can use Create Link. It doesn’t use the context menu functionality that MakeLink does, instead you need to click on the extensions icon and select which format you want to use. Oddly enough, Create Link doesn’t come with the BBCode format, (Which MakeLink calls Forum Code) so if you use it, you’ll need to add the format yourself in the configuration menu. The BBCode format is:

[url=%url%]%text%[/url]

I will lock this topic due to this answer:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting F-Secure.

With regards to your enquiry, no sir, we customized our program for ZSecurity which sells under the name ZSecurity. It is the same product but with a change in brand and design.

We thank you for your kind attention, but it is not a rogueware.

Regards,
Valentin

Changed the topic name so search-engines can index it correctly