[XP sp3] CF 5 VS System [Duplicate]

Hi, since I had latest CF 4 version I got at every boot the alert message that System would comunicate, everytime I had to choose “Trusted application” and “Remember my answer”.
The target IP address is always or the router one or the computer one, with different ports

Now finally I just upgraded Comodo Firewall to the version 5 and I was wondering that issue was fixed, but it is not true. Same story at every boot, also creating a new rule setting everything can comunicate, not helped.

Any suggestion?

Computer lan adress and/or broadcasting adress?

What are the involved ports?

We would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format here. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.

In the case of your issue please ensure that you include a screenshot of your firewall logs with all relevant events showing. (You can sort to achieve this).

To understand the reasons why we ask you to follow these guidelines please see below.

WHY WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if developers don’t have enough information to reproduce them. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.

To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.

Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation

Mouse

Ok, done mate :wink:

OK thanks very much for doing that.

This is now a duplicate topic so will move to orphaned/resolved posts, if that’s OK

Best wishes

Mouse