XP services

Please,
it is not directly a question to CPF. I think that I have done something wrong with my services and this is the reason for my problems. And therefore I ask firstly this:

Which services on XPwin I CANNOT disable?

Which I can put into manual state?

If I am sitting at one PC behind a router?

P.S.: Because I disabled almost all services (:NRD) and after months/years of p2p I have trouble with my torrent and now I do not know what I should do now with the newest CPF on my XPSP2.

Last days I am flooded with ICMP=port unreachable combined with high risk flags Blocked by Protocol Analysis (Invalid Flag Combination) -ACK FIN RST is an invalid TCP flag combination.

I do not know whats the meaning of “ACK FIN RST is an invalid TCP flag combination”.

Thanks.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/sys_srv_default_settings.mspx?mfr=true

Thanks,
bluesman for quick answer. I am not expert and this is helpfull.

But as you statet above:
My question was exactly-Which services I CANNOT disable?

E.G.: especially for running with CPF. More threads are here about windows firewall coexisting with CPF. Whaut about disablinf windows firewall. BUT not ONLY firewall. E.g. I have disabled the ICF/ICS service as whole unneeded service.

With disabled services i run many years, because waste amount of protocols and services I simply do not need, or better if I say I have only known services running.

But last few days after upgrading CPF (I use CPF only few months-because its free (:LGH)) I have these problems, that my torrent client cannot upload/download. And this is not only with CPF, because after enabling all it works, but not alltime.

I have no application or component banned.

Hmmm, maybe it is bounded with one application in beta stage which need ssl library. Hmm, I am back after some hours sleeping and so on. Then I will refer if it was this.
???

I have 5 services running (including Comodo) and CPF runs fine.
You might need some services like DHCP to receive IP and so on.

TheTOM_SK,
yes, yes, OK you understand me, but for me you have two unneded services -PlugPlay and Themes and maybe WinAudio too.

The problem is maybe not in CPF. But these problems occurs after updating CPF, because I have no made any other changes in configuration.

Now I have deinstalled CPF, but still I have problems with torrents- maybe my service provider taken an action. :-\

I do not know. I will report, if I find solution.