Wow ... Comodo is very well written software firewall

Hello,

In the last 2 days I have been busy Ghosting the university’s PC labs for the startup of the fall semester. The PC that runs Ghost software has Comodo install on it and I was very surprised to see that is could handle the ghosting speed - I was pushing out images at over 500MB/min and had a remote desktop connection to the PC at the same time. FYI, the ghost image size is over 25GB under maximum compression and uncompress to 46GB.

Comodo never caused the network through put to be cap. This is the first time ever where I been able to ghost PC labs and have my firewall up at the same time. In years past I would take any where from a 50% to 75% hate on network thought put if I left the firewall up. Since converting to Comodo, this has not been the case.

Comodo handle 500MB/min (yes that Megabytes) …All I can say is WOW WOW WOW … Very cool and super duper fantastic firewall!

Oh I am currently using the 2.3.2.21 beta as I have not yet had time to upgrade to the latest beta.

~Dyslextic
(R)

Hello,

Glad you like the firewall, the latest beta is even better, when you get a chance be sure to update to the latest beta, and keep your eye out for the final release which will be released Tuesday the 29th

Thanks for the feedback dyslextic. Much appreciated.
Can you help us by promoting CPF to Uni Students somehow?

thanks
Melih

Hello,

Good to know that the final will come out on the 29th as I plan to rebuild the ghost PC this week - well it has run Windows XP for 3 year or so with out a rebuild so it time.

I well be glad to promoted Comodo Firewall to the University.

~Dyslextic

Wonderful! Also if they are looking for an antivirus Comodo makes one and the new version of that will be coming out September 18th I believe.