Words cut off in Rating Scan for German CIS Version [V6][M800][GUI]

CIS version: CIS 6.3.302093.2976 (German)
OS version: Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit with all Updates and all Patches from Microsoft
What you did: Ran rating scan.
What you actually saw: Some of the words are cut off.
What you expected to happen or see: The words should not be cut off.
A screenshot illustrating to GUI problem: Attached, see the words circled in red.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mod edit to devs: Ignore this post.

For future reference please put your bug report in the format provided on this page. However, I will do it for you this time.

That said, please give me the full CIS version numbers, copy and paste, and let me know which operating system you are using.

Also, please put only one bug per report, although have edited this so that it relates to only one bug.

Thank you.

PM reminder sent.

Hi Chiron

I use this CIS Version

COMODO Internet Security/Firewall/Antivirus 6.3.302093.2976

And my OS is Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit with all Updates and all Patches from Microsoft

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

Hi

Okay thank you very much for your help my man

No problem. I’ll keep you informed if I receive any new information about this.

Thank you.

Hi

Okay thank you very much for your informations and for your help my man

The devs have informed me that this should be fixed for CIS version 7.0.313494.4115. If you find that it is still not fixed please respond to this topic and send me a PM (with a link to this bug report). I will now move this to Resolved.

Thank you.