Wishing You a Merry Christmas

The weeks leading up to, and including Christmas, are approaching us ever-so-fast, and fearing I may forget, I take this opportunity to extend to Melih (CEO), and the Staff at Comodo, all the best for a Blessed and Joyous Christmas Season. Thank you for all the hard work Comodo has put forth in the past year. I look forward to the promises of new things to come in the New Year 2007, as Comodo presses towards the mark of "Creating Trust Online."

Several years ago, I came across a Christmas Message written by the renowed Author Henry Van Dyke. It’s message is thought-provoking, profound, and one that puts life into perspective; a message worth sharing with you all. Over the next few weeks, I may not be regularly logged into Comodo Forum, as I will be busy in preparedness for the Yuletide Season. I extend to each and every member of Comodo Forum my sincere and best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

Kevin

KEEPING CHRISTMAS Author: Henry Van Dyke

It is a good thing to observe Christmas day. The mere marking of times and seasons, when men agree to stop work and make merry together, is a wise and wholesome custom. It helps one to feel the supremacy of the common life over the individual life. It reminds a man to set his own little watch, now and then, by the great clock of humanity which runs on sun time.

But there is a better thing than the observance of Christmas day, and that is keeping Christmas.

Are you willing to forget what you have done for other people, and to remember what other people have done for you; to ignore what the world owes you, and to think what you owe the world; to put your rights in the background, and your duties in the middle distance, and your chances to do a little more than your duty in the foreground; to see that your fellow men are just as real as you are, and try to look behind their faces to their hearts, hungry for joy; to own that probably the only good reason for your existence is not what you are going to get out of life, but what you are going to give to life; to close your book of complaints against the management of the universe, and look around you for a place where you can sow a few seeds of happiness - are you willing to do these things for a day? Then you can keep Christmas.

Are you willing to stoop down and consider the needs and desires of little children; to remember the weakness and loneliness of people who are growing old; to stop asking how much your friends love you, and ask yourself whether you love them enough; to bear in mind the things that other people have to bear in their hearts; to try to understand what those who live in the same house with you really want, without waiting for them to tell you; to trim your lamp so that it will give more light and less smoke, and to carry it in front so that your shadow will fall behind you; to make a grave for your ugly thoughts and a garden for your kindly feelings, with the gate open - are you willing to do these things even for a day? Then you can keep Christmas.

Are you willing to believe that love is the strongest thing in the world - stronger than hate, stronger than evil, stronger than death - and that the blessed life which began in Bethlehem two thousand years ago is the image and brightness of Eternal Love? Then you can keep Christmas.

And if you can keep it for a day, why not always?

But you can never keep it alone.

Merry Xmas to you too Kevin and all our user who make up our Comodo Community.

From all of us at Comodo.

Melih

Thank you Kevin. I personally don’t know of any people who do not require reminders (at least once in a while). And without a doubt, some things are more important to remember than others.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Laurence

Thx a lot Kevin! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

:■■■■

Mike

Merry Christmas, Kevin, Comodo, and everyone who desires to celebrate this time of year!

LM

A Merry Christmas to you all.

Politically correct Christmas Greetings.

From Me (“the wishor”) to you (“the wishee”),

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious,
wholly recyclable, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral,
celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions
of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the
religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious
or secular traditions at all.

I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious
faith, choice of computer platform or ■■■■■■ preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to “the Lord”, “Father Christmas”, “Our Saviour”, “Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer” or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead, alive or born again, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

This greeting is made under Australian Law, in the English language.

Merry … and a Happy … for 2007.

Best Wishes
Ewen :slight_smile:

LOL! Sticking with a more traditional approach from me…Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all forum members, Comodo staff and everyone else - have a good one.
:■■■■
Mike

I’m not as elequant as panic, so I’m just gonna throw all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
(:HUG)
Hope to see you all in 2007!

Happy Christmas everyone, i’m new to the forum but i feel that i’m gonna fit in just fine.

you will right at home here with us Bader40…

we are all nice guys here :slight_smile: hehe

Melih

I would also like to wish everyone at Comodo and on the forum a very Merry Christmas.

Keep up the good work and the helpful attitude.

Cheers! :■■■■

jasper

Thank you Kevin and a merry Christmas to you and all of the others inside the Comodo community :smiley:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Italy.

Stelviux         :■■■■