windows update

windows update shows recommended update of 248 mb regarding some microsoft.net framework 3.5 service pack 1 and family update. is it a critical update and should i install it.

No it’s not. NET framework is ■■■■. Seriously :-TD

but the update features in critical update category and not optional category.

I’m not sure but sometimes you may need them. I used to use a few audio programs some years ago and needed to update to one of those .Net framework at the time. The program I was using at the time was Acid Pro. I also remembered back when I had service pack 2 that I couldn’t update to the newer versions of windows live messenger without updating to the latest .Net framework.

The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software framework available with several Microsoft Windows operating systems. It includes a large library of coded solutions to prevent common programming problems and a virtual machine that manages the execution of programs written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a key Microsoft offering and is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform.

So I suggest you to install .Net Framework. This will not bring any harm to your computer…

Yes, However Install The Specific Version Of .Net Framework Which Is Required For The Particular Software. Because Different Softwares Require Different version Of .Net Framework.

Yes, You Are Correct. However You Should Make Sure That You Don’t Have Anyother Programs Whcih Require .Net Framework. Eg: HP Printer Software Which Requires .net Framework 1.1

thanxx replying. downloaded and installed

regards
naren