"Windows Operating System could not be recognized"?

I got a popup from the CF saying “Windows Operating System could not be recognized…”.
Checked the file.

See screenshots in attachments.

Now what? My Firewall does not recognize my operating system?
I scanned my system thoroughly and it is fine…

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi usr17,

Can you please run a scan with Comodo Cleaning Essentials and also check the verdict of memory files using KillSwitch(present in CCE)?

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

I did the CCE scan. Although I used the version mentioned here since the linked to version does apparently not work with Win8.

Results see attachments. screenie3 before restart, screenie4 after.

I chose to ignore the single detection since it is obviously a false positive according to the Virustotal report.

And I’m sorry but I’ve got no clue which information you want me to provide by “check the verdict of memory files using KillSwitch”. Please clarify. Thanks.

As a start I have attached a screenshot of killswitch with all safe applications hidden and the system information summary.

Hi usr17 ,

Thank you for reporting this.
We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

Hi,

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.SHA1:3359253dd9aa5c9c90dae9bf255fd776a07f0322
You can update to AV database Version <17128> of Comodo Internet Security Version<6.3.294583.2937> and confirm it.

Best regards
Qiuhui.■■■■

Thanks!

I can confirm that CCE does not detect any threats anymore.
But I’m not sure how this has been connected to the CF not recognizing the Windows Operating System as the involved file was a different one.

OK. It seems that this issue hasn’t been fixed yet.

CF doesn’t recognize “Windows Operating System” again. See screenshot. Sadly I did not take a screenshot of the file…