windows operating block ICMP

y

Entered Roatr and watched if had been no change to the settings of dns
But There are no changes in it and you it was no open Port of any Haker or something
And you return the settings of the router and you type factory settings again and the same thing sometimes watching icmp

Type 3 code 13 means “Communication administratively prohibited (administrative filtering prevents packet from being forwarded).” . Source: Internet Control Message Protocol - Wikipedia .

What DNS service are you using?

y

This is not spying. It is just a message from Internet Control Message Protocol.

Why this letter and why the wall did not alert them when the wall was the default mode
And if it does not have a wall to block this letter you will switch all my contacts to this IP or dns
If the dangerous connection from this IP will arrive IP owner
What type or browsing through the sites
I want you to answer explicit
When you put on a firewall blocking
block all incoming connections and make my ports stealth for every one
and log as a firewall event if this rule is fried
Do you see you have blocked IP come from Roatr
Is this a normal thing

I don’t know.

And if it does not have a wall to block this letter you will switch all my contacts to this IP or dns

If the dangerous connection from this IP will arrive IP owner
What type or browsing through the sites I want you to answer explicit
When you put on a firewall blocking block all incoming connections and make my ports stealth for every one and log as a firewall event if this rule is fried.
Do you see you have blocked IP come from Roatr?
Is this a normal thing?

What is Roatr? Is that a website?

The ICMP message you are getting from ISP’s DNS servers does not make immediate sense to me. May be the DNS server is not properly configured. I would not try to see much in it. Contact your ISP and notify them of this event.

When still uncomfortable use other DNS servers. There are plenty to choose from: Open DNS, Comodo Secure DNS, Norton DNS, Google DNS and whatever free public DNS servers I am forgetting

Contacted the internet company they said I did not know anything about that IP

Adsl router= Roatr

I erroneously assumed that the IP address was one of your provider’s DNS servers.

As long as the firewall blocks it I would not worry about it. As far as I understand it the alerts for these events are not shortly after another.

The firewall is blocking; it is doing what is supposed to do.

It may be a wrongly configured server. I asked the other mods to share their insights on this.

Thanks to you I hope others participate and express their opinion on it

Just a couple of thoughts:

The information you’re seeing is a reply message, it’s generated in response to a request from your computer. More often than not, it means the router that was asked to forward a packet, has been configured to prevent such packets from being forwarded.

From what I can understand, the name server 82.137.243.46 belongs to Sama Net, which is based in Syria. As such, it wouldn’t surprise me if the ISP is actively filtering some requests. Perhaps yuo could try an alternative DNS provider.

If you want to know more, you should run something like Wireshark and try to ascertain more about the packets that are being rejected, i.e. the requests.

y

Doubtful. There are much better ways to ‘see’ what someone is doing.

Nine blocked incoming connections now

Is it to protect me Comodo wall if this program has been used by another one Wireshark in a network adsl
And what do you mean

Wireshark is a network packet analyser, it will allow you to see which packets are being rejected. As far as being protected, if the firewall is blocking these messages, it’s doing what it’s been told. Personally, I don’t block ICMP type 3 messages.

As such, it wouldn't surprise me if the ISP is actively filtering some requests. Perhaps yuo could try an alternative DNS provider.

It’s only a guess. If you’ve having problems you could try OpenDNS or Comodo DNS.

Did you mean that the messages ICMP code3 is a guess and not dangerous

It’s just a message telling you that a packet sent from your computer was not forwarded by a router. It’s not dangerous, just informational.

y

Impossible to tell without more information obtained from a packet analyser like wireshark or Microsoft Network Monitor. I guess you could add logging to all of your firewall application rules too…

I want to say that this alarm shows me every day for more than 20 times, but I when I change the settings of Comodo to the default mode does not show any warning why it The warning appears only when I choose the third option block all incoming connections and make my ports stealth for every one Is there an explanation Does this normally happen with you

It depends which ‘default’ settings you’re using. If you use firewall security, the Global rules only block certain kinds of inbound connections. If you use Internet security or the stealth port settings, it adds a block rule for everything, other than specifically allowed connections.

I do not know how I work on programs wireshark

But maybe this explains what happens with me and you decide
In router notice that he sometimes shows I have a pass, and sometimes fail

Test the connection to your Internet service provider

Ping default gateway: FAIL Help
Ping primary Domain Name Server: FAIL

Do you think it affects what is happening with me

If you’re not familiar with wireshark captures, you can attach it to a post here. There are many ‘getting started guides’ for wiresherk on the Internet, for example WireShark Lab 1: Getting Started Also check Youtube.

In router notice that he sometimes shows I have a pass, and sometimes fail

I’d need to see your router logs to make any comment.

Test the connection to your Internet service provider

Ping default gateway: FAIL Help
Ping primary Domain Name Server: FAIL

Do you think it affects what is happening with me

The use of ping, tracert and other similar utilities, may or may not be allowed by the firewall. It will depend on the version of CIS and your firewall rules.

If it may be a warning of this Ping fail
Because when the warning appears
When the ping pass It is rare that shows me a warning Comodo

Now do not care what the file which asks IP to connect to this but I’d banned he is not dangerous and is not a hacker