Windows 8.1 Task Manager

When I install Comodo’s latest version I can not open the task manger in Windows 8.1, I uninsall Comodo and the task manager works.

I have a friend with the same, I could no find why it happens, but it only happens while the last version (8.2.0.4508).

we can shut off all modules, but task manager still don’t work.
the only solution was to install a prior version and prevent updates.

Thank you for the reply, I searched the web with no results, and yes you are right the problem did not happen until Comodo updated to the newest version (V8.2), I have been using Comodo for about 8 years now until this happen, I have to use another antivirus until I figure it out, Comodo is a great product and I hate to lose it, to me the task manager is a good tool to have and I know I can use Comodo’s task manager but I like windows task manager, when I figure it out I will post it for other, so it can help them.

This sounds like a bug to me. If you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.

Thanks for the help, I will give it a try and post any results.