Windows 7 Login Problems [Issue Report]

The bug/issue

1. What you did: Try to Login in to my Win7 64x System
  2. What actually happened or you actually saw: The Welcome Massage at the Login Process then it hangs.
  3. What you expected to happen or see: My Desktop
  4. How you tried to fix it & what happened: Remove Comodo and reinstall it

Your set-up

1. CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: 5.4.189822.1355, 8947, Proactive,
  2. a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: No
    b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Yes
  3. a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No
    b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Yes
  4. Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): No
  5. Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= default , Sandbox=default , Firewall =Costum Policy , AV = on Access
  6. OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Win 7 64x, SP1, UAC=Off, Acc-Type: Admin
  7. Other security and utility software installed: No
  8. Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): No

Hello Comodo Comunity,

I have a little Problem with Comodo on my machine.

When i boot up my Win 64x Enterprise and i came to the Login Screen of Windows. I type in my User + Password, Windows shows me the Welcome Screen and after that the Login hangs on until i reboot.

After a couple of reboots finally i get in to my system.

Can you help me to fix it? Because it is very annoying.

I hope you can help me :slight_smile:
René

We would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format here. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.

To understand the reasons why we ask you to follow these guidelines please see below.

WHY WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if developers don’t have enough information to reproduce them. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.

To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.

Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation

Dennis

We really would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.

Thank you

Dennis

Thank you for your Issue report it does lack some information.

It is always best to supply a full report Example here.

Moved to verified.

Thank you

Dennis