I have read the post https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t84938.0.html and added rules but no use. I’ll describe in step by step what I did and I hope someone can point me to what I did wrong:
[ol]- In the “Advanced Settings” Panel, I selected “Global Rules” under “Firewall”. Clicked the “Add” button.
- 2- In the “Firewall Rule” Panel that opens, I have the following values:
- Protocol: TCP or UDP
- Direction: In or Out
- Description: Windows Remoting
- In the “Source Port” tab, I selected “A Single Port” from the Type list, and typed “3389” in the Port field.
- In the “Destination Port” tab, I did the same thing as the “Source Port”.
- After the rule was added to the Global Rules list, I moved it to the top of the list.
- Then I selected “Application Rules” from the left hand side under “Firewall”. I clicked the “Add” button.
- In the “Application Rule” panel, I set the “Name” to “C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe”
- Then I clicked the “Add” button to add a custom rule. In the Firewall Rule Panel that appeared, I set the values exactly like the Firewall Rule mentioned above.
- Finally, after the rule was added to the Application Rules, I clicked the “Purge” button.[/ol]
Now at this point I still cannot remote connect to my machine. The only time I was able to connect was when I disabled the “COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver” from my network adapter’s properties.
Any help will be much appreciated.