Will CIS protect against shylock?

Hi I am a longtime user of Comodo Dragon and I love it I am also a long time user of Eset Smart security and I love it. However i noticed it is no longer the top notch in security since.
endors advocate their own security systems but this is very subjective and by no means a bases to schwitch.
I am considering switching to Comodo Internet Security but am a little hesitant.
Hardly I find reviews on CIS on the internet. I cannot compare with well known security systems like G Data or Northon or even Eset.
That is why I would like to ask your help in making my choice for CIS.
Will CIS for instance be able to detect the the Shylock home banking malware using the plug-in called "msg.gsm in Skype
I am using Skype and also a user of internet banking.
Pls help me if you are willing to tell me why I have to choose for CIS over all these other virus programs.

Your help will be mostly appreciated.

My OS Win 7 Pro Processor 2.94 Ghz Dual Core
I run Malware bytes and Emsisoft Anti Malware together with Eset 5.2.9.1

Thanks in advance
Pjottr

Please read this section of my article about How to Stay Safe While Online. It will help you to understand about what Internet Security really means.

Let me know if you have any questions. However, I will tell you that preventing malware like that you referenced in your post does not necessarily mean that the malware has to be detected as malware. CIS will automatically isolate any applications which are not known to be trusted. Thus, even malware which is not yet detected will not be able to harm your computer. So in conclusion, I do believe that CIS would have been able to protect you.

http://www.comodo.com/news/press_releases/2013/01/comodo-launches-internet-security-2013.html

just read this
its not cheap propaganda, Comodo security approach is well explained and why its superior, although not well known…

Will CIS for instance be able to detect the the Shylock home banking malware using the plug-in called "msg.gsm in Skype
I am using Skype and also a user of internet banking.
Pls help me if you are willing to tell me why I have to choose for CIS over all these other virus programs.

Hi ;D

Im using Skype and oovoo ,also -gg-

GG is found by Comodo as a unrecognised soft and THATS its correct . First of any security system who care ,because we know how dangerous gg can be.

Comodo ris running gg partialy limited - sandboxed -

I use skype a lot ,also paypal and banking online.

No problems at all.

Comodo have a verry nice part implimented in the CIS6 - virtual kiosk.

Whats ever you are worried about - use the virtual kiosk and you will be 100 % sure that you are safe online.

Just make a quick reserch online and you will be find whats most important for a security system

*** The library of malware ***
Comodo have one on bigest basis in use .

Im using Comodo even my bank provides a free licence of Kaspersky internet security for account holders.

Have chosen the free Comodo instead the expensive Kaspersky licence for free.

Why that ?

its simple or simpooool like Sergei use to say ;D Official Compare the Meerkat Sergei Bloopers - YouTube because CIS6 give me the peace of mind

Comodo have as well something you never find elsewhere

The best members forum where you always get help according not only Comodo softs if you have a problem :-TU

But remmember

• there is no a 100% working security system - just use you brain and senses as well :■■■■